[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

Hi there. For leveling marauder i can suggest you my tree www.poeurl.com/bgsg for ancestral warchief till lvl 67, then you can respec to RF IF you have purity of fire atleast lvl 17.
Get The Warden's Brand iron ring, facebrakers, other equipment with phys damage.
Setup like
warchief-faster attacks-melee phys damage support-inc. AOE-added fire-melee dam. on full life
should carry you to merc dried lake easy.
All imo.
Any update on this build?
Having fun with the build so far.

It's great not to fear breach beyond detonations!
https://youtu.be/2ek8Ii-yXVw
"
boof wrote:
Having fun with the build so far.

It's great not to fear breach beyond detonations!
https://youtu.be/2ek8Ii-yXVw

Oh man. I'm starting this build tonight. I've never tried Righteous Fire, but seeing dudes with over 10k HP, being able to use Shield Charge and being able to get solid DPS / clear speed out of Juggernaut has my full attention. There is nothing in this game I hate more than snares like Temporal Chains.

Edit - Does the Physical damage on Doryani's matter for this build? Or do I only care about the global critical strike chance and elemental damage rolls?
Last edited by Wallach on Apr 16, 2017, 1:40:30 AM
Looks interesting build for hardcore, too bad its not a starting build. Too many expensive items :(
"
APCY wrote:
Looks interesting build for hardcore, too bad its not a starting build. Too many expensive items :(

How so? Kaom's way, doon/doryanis, and phoenix are all super cheap. The only thing expensive is the heart, and even that isn't too bad(last league they were <1ex within a few days)...you can probably afford it by the time you hit 68 with average luck, or at least be close.
Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet can be used? (33% increased Fire Damage
120% increased Armour
+55 to maximum Life
+30% to Cold Resistance
Cannot be Chilled or Frozen if you have used a Fire Skill Recently)
If you had an extra 5 ex to put into this build would there be any drastic changes?

Also I do not see passive tree past level 68.
Last edited by jmcnally88 on Apr 17, 2017, 9:58:22 AM
Hey, currently sitting at around 110 chaos and wondering if I should keep farming for a Kaoms Heart or just get enlighten for the auras.

Thanks
Enjoying this build a lot now that I have RF going! What I did not enjoy was leveling with Flameblast totems. At all. Never tried that before and don't think I will again.

Haven't gotten up to double curse yet (76 now so a little early for that still PoF-wise) but being in LSC I think I may run Vuln + Flamm rather than Enf. Should I ever get a +1 curse amulet that doesn't suck I may go back to Enf and use Witchfire Brew at that point just for the opportunity cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info