[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

This is actually my first time using RF ever and I'm enjoying it a lot! I started after seeing poeurl.com/bg9U so I've been leveling with RF since 24! It might not have been as efficient as the usual ways of leveling but it didn't feel slow to me either.
I'm up to level 91 now with this build, and still enjoying it a lot.

I finally crafted a slightly better Essence of Horror helm, though it has no strength and I had to add a crafted Life roll to it, so it's still not amazing. However it did have two solid resists and increased rarity, so it is giving me room to drop resists on my amulet and make it a pretty straight life / strength / fire damage stat stick (which may make rolling an Essence of Anger Marble Amulet a much easier task).

I was wondering though, would the "2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life While Ignited" affix on the Eye of Innocence amulet work with this build? I think we count as Ignited while Righteous Fire is active, do we not? I just wasn't sure if that affix worked with Righteous Fire since it just says "Fire Damage".

It might be too much Life overall to give up anyway, but having 2% Leech sounds like it would be pretty neat for bosses.

Edit - This thing is pretty cheap so maybe I'll just buy one and find out for science.
Last edited by Wallach on Apr 21, 2017, 7:13:20 AM
man i can not figure out the purpose of the orb of storms. Usually people use it to proc elemental overload but thats not the case here right? I dont see any curse attached , soo what gives?
"
man i can not figure out the purpose of the orb of storms. Usually people use it to proc elemental overload but thats not the case here right? I dont see any curse attached , soo what gives?

That is the case here, actually.
"
Wallach wrote:
I'm up to level 91 now with this build, and still enjoying it a lot.

I finally crafted a slightly better Essence of Horror helm, though it has no strength and I had to add a crafted Life roll to it, so it's still not amazing. However it did have two solid resists and increased rarity, so it is giving me room to drop resists on my amulet and make it a pretty straight life / strength / fire damage stat stick (which may make rolling an Essence of Anger Marble Amulet a much easier task).

I was wondering though, would the "2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life While Ignited" affix on the Eye of Innocence amulet work with this build? I think we count as Ignited while Righteous Fire is active, do we not? I just wasn't sure if that affix worked with Righteous Fire since it just says "Fire Damage".

It might be too much Life overall to give up anyway, but having 2% Leech sounds like it would be pretty neat for bosses.

Edit - This thing is pretty cheap so maybe I'll just buy one and find out for science.

Keep us updated about this pls :) just started this build. Lvl 41 lvling with dual warchief totems, going smooth. 60c so halfway for kaoms
"

He actually does take Elemental Overload, although it's in the lategame. (absent from the lvl 90 tree but it's there for the final tree)
Just did uber atziri with your build, not in HC, but still my first uber kill ever
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Just did uber atziri with your build, not in HC, but still my first uber kill ever

How was it? Is she able to one-shot you with anything?
I would appreciate a flask section!
This is kind of a weird question, but after I got done farming some Phoenix guardian the other day, I realized that while the fight was pretty easy for this build, I actually wasn't sure why.

Like, I get why it's easy at the outset; all the fire damage in this fight is trivialized by having 88%+ Fire Resist. But... towards the end of the fight, especially the last 10%, shouldn't I be at like 79% fire resist, which isn't enough to sustain RF? I don't recall hitting degen at any point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info