[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

Hi,
I can sustain RF atm but I do have 9 endurance charges on.
Is that to much?
Should I switch some to get more life?

Need to update my weapon as well but I'm aware of that.

Thx
I´ve played Demi´s Build before. I found it very hard to get to the High Health Pool Numbers that he has gotten but it´s obvious because all his builds are minmaxed as fuck.
Using a Kaoms makes that a little easier. The best thing about Demis build by far is the
CWDT molten shell life leech setup in the Doon Cuebiyari.
I wish i had free slots for that , but bc I´m wearing Kaoms Heart i just don´t have the space for it.

The Orb of STorms setup is hard to beat though, because it triggers EE and EO reliably.
It is the best setup.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on May 3, 2017, 9:50:13 PM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
I assume the Blood Magic - Orb of Storms - Inc. Crit. Strikes is there to proc EE?

Not only EE, but Elemental Overload, too. Having 40% more elemental damage for 8 seconds on critical strike (almost forever) is a quite nice bonus.

"
Tim1612 wrote:
I can sustain RF atm but I do have 9 endurance charges on.
Is that to much?
Should I switch some to get more life?

Can you post your fire resist and life regeneration values? In theory, you need to regen 11.7% of your max life at 87% fire resist, supposing you don't have any energy shield. With EC, you burn for additional 70% of your max EC per second and you need to regen more life.

And there is very little point to get more life to mitigate degen dmg, because it scales with 11.7% of your max life, too (90% * (1-FR)). You have to sort out the degen damage first; then you can get more max life to increase RF damage dealt to bystanders.
- TroubiCZ
Right, I forgot about EO :)
Can this build do all breach lords in Harcore?
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
APCY wrote:
Looks interesting build for hardcore, too bad its not a starting build. Too many expensive items :(

How so? Kaom's way, doon/doryanis, and phoenix are all super cheap. The only thing expensive is the heart, and even that isn't too bad(last league they were <1ex within a few days)...you can probably afford it by the time you hit 68 with average luck, or at least be close.

Funny thing about the ring... when i started play this game 3-4 weeks ago i had no idea what was good and bad. Being f2p my chest quickly got full so i sold 2 of the rings to the vendor just to get some more space :). Not the best thing to do.
"
iiss wrote:
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
APCY wrote:
Looks interesting build for hardcore, too bad its not a starting build. Too many expensive items :(

How so? Kaom's way, doon/doryanis, and phoenix are all super cheap. The only thing expensive is the heart, and even that isn't too bad(last league they were <1ex within a few days)...you can probably afford it by the time you hit 68 with average luck, or at least be close.

Funny thing about the ring... when i started play this game 1 or 2 months ago i had no idea what was good and bad. Being f2p my chest quickly got full so i sold 2 of the rings to the vendor just to get some more space :). Not the best thing to do now when i found this build.
Last edited by iiss on May 5, 2017, 6:16:16 AM
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
APCY wrote:

As of this post the rings are 1-2 ex on HCL, the scepter is another 2 ex and the heart is about 3 ex. That is not what i would consider inexpensive. I have been watching them all for a while now and at lvl 79 am no where close to putting together the cash to upgrade yet. Oh and all of my gear was bought on the cheap (1 alch-3C) so I have been reasonably frugal as I have levelled knowing I needed to save for these upgrades. Maybe there is a supply issue on HCL?
"
Neurik wrote:

As of this post the rings are 1-2 ex on HCL, the scepter is another 2 ex and the heart is about 3 ex. That is not what i would consider inexpensive.

On SLC the prices are way cheaper... Kaom's starts at 450 chroms and there's plenty of offers between 50-60 chaos.

For the rings, the cheapest one is at 6 chaos and a lot around 10-15 chaos.

And Doryani's with at least 90% inc. ele. dmg starts at 8 chaos.
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
Neurik wrote:

As of this post the rings are 1-2 ex on HCL, the scepter is another 2 ex and the heart is about 3 ex. That is not what i would consider inexpensive.

On SLC the prices are way cheaper... Kaom's starts at 450 chroms and there's plenty of offers between 50-60 chaos.

For the rings, the cheapest one is at 6 chaos and a lot around 10-15 chaos.

And Doryani's with at least 90% inc. ele. dmg starts at 8 chaos.

Damn thats good price
Last edited by iiss on May 5, 2017, 3:40:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info