[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

Im also very curious what we can improve in 3.0 as ive no beta access to try out different things.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Using the build on beta... got one Kaom's Way, one Kaom's Sign, RotP and a good Scepter (gives around 100% inc. burning/fire/elemental damage) in total... so no need to waste currency for Doryani at the moment. Still lacking Kaom's Heart but the chest I have does give resis at least currently. Got myself a marble amu with 1.55%... still not as good as the old talisman. Also no RF helm enchantement and no Delirium gloves. Stuck at T7 maps because I haven't found higher ones yet.

Also, currently using RF, Ele. Focus, Conc. Eff. and Burning Dmg.... always swapping Conc. Eff with Inc. AoE was too bothersome :)
Last edited by hyper_ch on Jul 12, 2017, 1:47:27 AM
I can't seem to find this info on any of the pages. How can you run 3 aura's all of which require 35% mana reservation? That's 105%. 2 curses with blasphemy(70%) + Purity of fire (35%).

Figured it out. Enlighten reduces cost. I thought it was the + level gem.
Last edited by Philibus on Jul 24, 2017, 4:53:28 PM
Playing this in 2 week, just switched over from playing sunder; I am lv93 with about 7k life got all 10 endurance charges but I do NO damage, it takes me 30-40seconds to kill shaped ashen woods boss....it takes 5-10 seconds to do rare mobs. Not sure what I am doing wrong would appreciate any help anyone can offer!
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
wallsh1 wrote:
Playing this in 2 week, just switched over from playing sunder; I am lv93 with about 7k life got all 10 endurance charges but I do NO damage, it takes me 30-40seconds to kill shaped ashen woods boss....it takes 5-10 seconds to do rare mobs. Not sure what I am doing wrong would appreciate any help anyone can offer!

What I see at first glance is you have no EE (Which is -50%res and is op), you have no helm enchant, you have no horror essence crafted helm, you can drop enfeeble for elemental weakness and it will help a lot and your scepter has 0 damage on it.
@Meme
Last edited by Myhoax on Jul 26, 2017, 8:22:55 AM
don't have the damage to do lab safely and im actually a lot squishier than I was before I switched from sunder. there are no essences of horror to be had, ive had poe.trade on alert for when one goes up and there hasn't been even 1 in a week. I will try elemental weakness ty! and the bright beak was something I just had I will try finding a decent scepter with fire dmg, does spell damage effect RF? Pohx said it does not. also when I dropped EE I started doing more damage not sure whats going wrong with that for me.
"
wallsh1 wrote:
don't have the damage to do lab safely and im actually a lot squishier than I was before I switched from sunder. there are no essences of horror to be had, ive had poe.trade on alert for when one goes up and there hasn't been even 1 in a week. I will try elemental weakness ty! and the bright beak was something I just had I will try finding a decent scepter with fire dmg, does spell damage effect RF? Pohx said it does not. also when I dropped EE I started doing more damage not sure whats going wrong with that for me.

For EE, you're supposed to have lightning dmg/cold dmg to attacks. You have the lead sprinklers which gives fire dmg and fucks up your EE, making mobs resist your RF dmg xd.

Also RIP, what killed you?
@Meme
Last edited by Myhoax on Jul 26, 2017, 10:09:59 PM
repost woops
@Meme
Last edited by Myhoax on Jul 26, 2017, 10:09:40 PM
how if i use Gang's momentum for boots? is it useless for rf builds?

my current items if someone advice me how to improve it im glad to hear. ty.

Spoiler

and passive

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcAecEswUtBg4Gxgn2C2EMXw48EuEUIBRNFHEYkRo4GlUcpxzcJ-0o-i3SNZI26DpSPAU8LT38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1NSU6VYY1nzXaRfP2EhZKNlTWebaPJyqXTtdqx674IHgseDX4PMhNmE748akFWRzpitmuCfPqIAouqsqq2Nrj6vbLc-uJO77byfvTa-p8ABwGbEWMT2xq7G2M9-1HzYvdl82sHd1eRR6hjr7u8O73zwH_JB8kXzjfSD9kj3Mvjr-ej8S_4K_o8=?accountName=tudroy&characterName=Papatyam
Last edited by tudroy on Jul 27, 2017, 8:06:49 AM
I got bored of the race and let myself die. went to a map and just stood there haha the RF thing wasn't working out and couldn't figure out what I was messing up on. I should've just sticked to using my sunder setup was clearing t15 shaped underground river np. (not blaming guide or maker ofc its my own fault and I couldn't figure out what I was messing up on.) My character was super squishy compared to what it was and did no damage
Last edited by wallsh1 on Jul 27, 2017, 11:47:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info