Legit currency exchange SSF 3.0

Spoiler
"
habeo wrote:
Looking at a bunch of privileged elitist playing SSF and ask for exalt recipe.

G E T G O O D

Don't make these kind of embarassing posts about how life is hard in SSF and it needs improvement because life is suppose to be hard in ssf [Removed by Support].

I have no problem with people playing ssf. Just when ssf players act like they got a big dick but whine about the most retarded things, it just blows my mind.

Wow did you miss the point and, frankly, the rather civilized discussion about the OP.

I think that a self-contained SSF league is a good idea, as well as the ability to vendor-acquire the higher tier currencies.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 27, 2017, 9:15:54 PM
I see no reason to need recipes for Exalts and similar things. Those particular crafting orbs are meant to be rare. That people use them as "currency" in non-SSF leagues is meaningless for SSF players.

At the moment I'm much more excited for Regal and Chance orbs than anything else, and also leveling my Masters because that's the most important aspect of self-crafting. Exalting items is a privilege and something you use on only the best GG rares. Never thought I'd say this, but I'd be happy to go this entire league without seeing an Exalted Orb. I mean that's what usually happens to me anyway.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
Temeritas wrote:

I agree with you, that currently SSF is mostly about how deal with everything the game throws at you, without any outside interference. But that does not mean this has to stay that way. A more solo or coop (ssf with grouping(drops still bound)) oriented version of PoE would be well liked by a decent portion of the playerbase.

I would personally love a "SSF" with grouping. I play this game duo-trio 100% of the time.
sure, exalt recipe = 100 chaos orbs + 1 orb of fusing to npc.

how's that sound?
I have an Alien pet.
"
VDL_ALLCAPS wrote:

well especially so then.
there's no market, no economy. if he feels like an ex recipe is too much, he can simply not use it, and will not be disadvantaged in any way!
that's the great thing about SSF and why i said it should be it's own league/standard subtype. you can do whatever you want, noone suffers from it.

You're confusing SSF with 'sandbox' god-mode game-sharking.
Ive played mostly SSF HC this league and NO, there shouldnt be an exalt recipe

Stop your crying and bitching
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay wrote:
Ive played mostly SSF HC this league and NO, there shouldnt be an exalt recipe

Stop your crying and bitching

+1.
If you're gonna multimod and throw ES% on everything your kinda screwed. I only found 1 ex. lvl 89.

Another thing I'd like to see is div card love. Those are obvious trading drop rates. You could run overgrown ruin 500x and not get Artist set (i know i did it last ladder trying for 11 set) Had to buy all 11. Thats right didnt find one.

Other than that I'm fine with drop rates.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 28, 2017, 1:19:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info