Legit currency exchange SSF 3.0

Sorry... but you're not playing the game. You're expecting the game to adapt to you. Playing SSF isn't just playing without trade. It's learning to play with the restrictions that come from not trading. You want your cake and eat it too. Not happening.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Sorry... but you're not playing the game. You're expecting the game to adapt to you. Playing SSF isn't just playing without trade. It's learning to play with the restrictions that come from not trading. You want your cake and eat it too. Not happening.

the restrictions are there and people are playing within them. we are asking for fine-tuning the restrictions. nothing to do with wanting and eating cake.
also, if you don't SSF, then this is irrelevant to you.

and btw, if we've learned anything from the SJW world we live in, it's that YES we can DEFINITELY have our cake AND eat it too.
"
VDL_ALLCAPS wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

the restrictions are there and people are playing within them. we are asking for fine-tuning the restrictions. nothing to do with wanting and eating cake.

and btw, if we've learned anything from the SJW world we live in, it's that YES we can DEFINITELY have our cake AND eat it too.

your talking do Shags dude....

hes the godfather of PoE SSF lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Yup suggestions of players about changes they would like to see implemented simply do not belong in this Forum. This game is completely perfect, no changes needed.

Sorry for beeing that sarcastic, but i can not stand that argument. Especially because it is silly considering there exists a sub forum dedicated(to be fair, this thread should have been posted there) for player suggestions of how to change (or adapt) the game to the players liking.

I agree with you, that currently SSF is mostly about how deal with everything the game throws at you, without any outside interference. But that does not mean this has to stay that way. A more solo or coop (ssf with grouping(drops still bound)) oriented version of PoE would be well liked by a decent portion of the playerbase.

Aside from the wish to actually acquire my gear by farming(and upgrading it via currency) it directly instead of trading for it, i would also like it because it would remove part of the influence fotm builds have on me via their influence on the economy.
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.
Last edited by Temeritas on Mar 27, 2017, 6:02:11 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
VDL_ALLCAPS wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

your talking do Shags dude....

hes the godfather of PoE SSF lol

well especially so then.
there's no market, no economy. if he feels like an ex recipe is too much, he can simply not use it, and will not be disadvantaged in any way!
that's the great thing about SSF and why i said it should be it's own league/standard subtype. you can do whatever you want, noone suffers from it.
"
VDL_ALLCAPS wrote:
well especially so then.
there's no market, no economy. if he feels like an ex recipe is too much, he can simply not use it, and will not be disadvantaged in any way!
that's the great thing about SSF and why i said it should be it's own league/standard subtype. you can do whatever you want, noone suffers from it.

If the issue is as simple as "don't use it", why did GGG have to add a seperate SSF league? Why wasn't "just don't trade" not enough for players who wanted SSF? SSF players don't care about rankings, right?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
habeo wrote:
Looking at a bunch of privileged elitist playing SSF and ask for exalt recipe.

G E T G O O D

Don't make these kind of embarassing posts about how life is hard in SSF and it needs improvement because life is suppose to be hard in ssf [Removed by Support].

I have no problem with people playing ssf. Just when ssf players act like they got a big dick but whine about the most retarded things, it just blows my mind.

Public school education at its finest.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Normal512 wrote:
You're asking for a vendor recipe to be added which creates Exalted Orbs. This would drastically increase the amount of Exalts introduced into the world, which would thereby cause drastic inflation. So, you're asking for the economy to be wrecked by inflation so you can get a couple Exalts in SSF league. To say you're fighting a losing battle would be an understatement.

How many exalts are there in the world and why aren't they creating that inflation already? See thread on devaluation.

gonna promote your thread until it gets locked??????
No thanks.
"
Normal512 wrote:
You're asking for a vendor recipe to be added which creates Exalted Orbs. This would drastically increase the amount of Exalts introduced into the world, which would thereby cause drastic inflation. So, you're asking for the economy to be wrecked by inflation so you can get a couple Exalts in SSF league. To say you're fighting a losing battle would be an understatement.

Exalts seem to be having an issue of "this item is worth 50000000 chaos and goes up every league" so it's kinda needed tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info