Exalts up to 85c and growing LSC, signs of inflation, or something sinister?

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Well, there goes that "fresh economy" I keep hearing about these days.

Because exalt prices are the only thing that matters?

Lets forget that league exclusive such as Varunastra, Rigwalds Quills etc can be bought for a fraction of standard prices and just panic about one currency item
"
markww wrote:

Because exalt prices are the only thing that matters?

Lets forget that league exclusive such as Varunastra, Rigwalds Quills etc can be bought for a fraction of standard prices and just panic about one currency item

Pretty much how it goes.

As for the league exclusives, it cannot be helped when you are in a league that has these items raining down and the permanent league only outlet at the moment is the temp hardcore league. However, who has the time to stick around in the permanent leagues when you go right back at with temp hardcore. Now that zana mods are a joke for the permanent leagues, the only other chance is through divination cards, which some have a very dreadful drop rate. :\

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 24, 2017, 4:54:04 AM
Why panic? Hoard c and buy ex at 40c when it plummets.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

But how am I supposed to get chaos when streamers told me it is inefficient to do the chaos recipe or to pick up loot that is not worth at least 16 mirrors? /s
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 24, 2017, 5:03:13 AM
"
krenderke wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

But how am I supposed to get chaos when streamers told me it is inefficient to do the chaos recipe or to pick up loot that is not worth at least 16 mirrors? /s

Same way most exiles make their wealth. Scam. ggg approves. If you don't believe me ask the top guy selling perandus coins for c.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

Same way most exiles make their wealth. Scam. ggg approves. If you don't believe me ask the top guy selling perandus coins for c.

I already murdered that exile flr his wealth, placed bonespire talismans around cadiro, he had to reenter the map 3 times to buy a veil of the night.

To be serious for a moment, exalt prices always move around a bit and it will certainly reach 100c next week and then indeed they will start dropping.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 24, 2017, 5:19:51 AM
"
rhah wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
It's rising because people don't dump as many chaos on zana mods anymore because of the leaguestones and lack of challenges requiring you too. That's my opinion.

You are wrong because it happens every league.

Over 70c and keeps rising. I don't think that happened before.

We had over 90c for 1 exalt in Breach, what are you talking about ?
IGN TylordRampage
As far as I can remember we ALWAYS had 1ex:90c at some point in any temp sc league... Just wait for the total amount of active league-players to decrease, exalted price will definitely drop.
IGN: Kyrell
"
Malone wrote:

We had over 90c for 1 exalt in Breach, what are you talking about ?

At the end of the league. Not 20 days in.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1867815

I think this is the real reason.

Crap zana mods => no chaos orb sink => chaos orb value is low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info