Exalts up to 85c and growing LSC, signs of inflation, or something sinister?

As some others said i also think it is because zana mods are almost useless this league...
Maybe the 20 people that got banned were hoarding all the exalts and now there's a shortage in supply?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Maybe the 20 people that got banned were hoarding all the exalts and now there's a shortage in supply?

I might buy that if the number weren't so small. The few who are rich in my guild regularly slam items with exalts though. Like 2-5 times per day each. If I hadn't decided to build a 100 ex character, I would have too. So I think the explanation that exalts are getting used and chaos orbs aren't is a good candidate for Occam's starting point.

Also (and anyone with a memory for such things correct me if I'm wrong), haven't exalts gotten a little bit more expensive relative to the previous league during the 14-28 day window every single league running? I think part of it is the trend of everyone in the game getting a little smarter - understanding the predictably shifting value of chaos and exalts during the first 28 days, and spending/saving/trading accordingly.
Gee it must be a nightmare for newcomers.
a theory that theres a shadow group who manipulates prices??

not a theory, and not a "shadow group" other than being majority unknown i guess. though i don't know if is a the cause for the rise in prices in chaos to ex i LSC right now, this definitely happens though.

its just like real life. if you control 70% of the market you can easily manipulate whatever the fuck you want, which you can do for your own profit and gains. people do this in real life all the time. just typical money changing.

in fact, the people that do it in this game should do it in real life (flipping included) because its the exact same thing, just different market and product. as long as you know the market you can do it.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Well, there goes that "fresh economy" I keep hearing about these days.

Ya that shit is true for a couple of days. Currency flipping bots were set up on Day 2 or so and fully operational and now we're at that stale point in the economy again. They really gotta stop saying that when they advertise the leagues LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 24, 2017, 9:34:18 AM
You're lucky if you only 85c for an ex, lol. I had whisper 13 different people and I ended up paying 91c each. And at that time the price was supposed to be 80.
I probably need to revive my Exalted price Thread. Previous League had Exalt drop for no reason, this League it still rises for no reason lol.
Why worry about the Exalt prices, though

As said, things are pretty stable around Chaos price. What was worth 250 Chaos is still worth 250 Chaos, it's just, instead of worth 5 Exalts, it's worth 3.

So unless your looking for Exalts to USE them, it really doesn;t matter.
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Gee it must be a nightmare for newcomers.

Not just newcomers, but also people that have jobs and can't play the game 14 hours a day.

I started day 1 and don't have an exalt to my name. Call it bad luck, whatever. I've been saving the crap out of my chaos to try and convert but the chaos drops I get do not keep up with the pace of inflation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info