Exalts up to 85c and growing LSC, signs of inflation, or something sinister?

"
ewolow wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Gee it must be a nightmare for newcomers.

Not just newcomers, but also people that have jobs and can't play the game 14 hours a day.

I started day 1 and don't have an exalt to my name. Call it bad luck, whatever. I've been saving the crap out of my chaos to try and convert but the chaos drops I get do not keep up with the pace of inflation.

How much do you play though

Don't take it the wrong way I was 78 Day 2 of the league and that is your highest character. Even if you 1-2 hours of Dried Lake here and there you can surpass that. So I'm guessing you haven't put a lot of playtime in?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
It's disgusting. There was a brief moment last league where chaos were 40-50 per exalt, mid league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Play SSF

Masturbation saves lives
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
People all blame the shitty Zana mods offered but i feel like its not the only problem

thats the repercussions of Essence league being boosted by legacy stones

deterministic crafting is killing the rng crafting offered by chaos orbs

if GGG wants to address Chaos orb inflation problem each league they need to make Zana mods cost different currencies

and

Create a new currency obtained with chaos orbs.

Ie:
- Orb of Oblivion: half of the mods are replaced by a new mod, the other half is rolled in its tiers
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Don't take it the wrong way I was 78 Day 2 of the league and that is your highest character. Even if you 1-2 hours of Dried Lake here and there you can surpass that. So I'm guessing you haven't put a lot of playtime in?

I play maybe 2 hours a day, more on weekends. I have a level 78 now and a 61.

As for playtime, I have over 2500 hrs playing this game.

My typical night is getting on, doing my dailies, then doing 4-5 maps or so full clear.

The problem is that the gear I get sells for next to nothing. Much of the trading at this point in the game is near zero sum. If it's not near perfect, it's near worthless.

Each league goes in phases for what becomes valuable. Chaos at first, then fuses, then exalts. We are in the exalt phase so a lot of people won't trade for anything less, and if they do, they want *a lot*.

Furthermore, it's really hard for us little folks to know the damage that the mapping exploit had on the economy. I think it's compounded by the lack of currency sink with zana. I don't know how many people are spending 6c to turn their maps into spiders, but I'd be surprised if it were many, or even moderately a few.
Well new zana mods are useless so i don't need anymore chaos ... and this is why ex:c become like this
"
ewolow wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I play maybe 2 hours a day, more on weekends. I have a level 78 now and a 61.

As for playtime, I have over 2500 hrs playing this game.

My typical night is getting on, doing my dailies, then doing 4-5 maps or so full clear.

The problem is that the gear I get sells for next to nothing. Much of the trading at this point in the game is near zero sum. If it's not near perfect, it's near worthless.

Each league goes in phases for what becomes valuable. Chaos at first, then fuses, then exalts. We are in the exalt phase so a lot of people won't trade for anything less, and if they do, they want *a lot*.

Furthermore, it's really hard for us little folks to know the damage that the mapping exploit had on the economy. I think it's compounded by the lack of currency sink with zana. I don't know how many people are spending 6c to turn their maps into spiders, but I'd be surprised if it were many, or even moderately a few.

That's probably the issue though. I never really measure play in length of time but rather maps. 4-5 maps is a blink of an eye tbh. It simply isn't enough RNG to favor you in any way possible.

To put into perspective I'm now at 600+/1000 maps in the league challenge, with of course many maps farmed prior to 3-stone t6+. The more monsters you kill, the more items that drop, and the better off your RNG is. In each tier of map there is always an insanely efficient layout, all I did was run those as fast as I can and in batches.

/e also mapping exploit honestly wouldn't affect you that much, because if you compare the scale of what has happened, yes Chaos to Exalts ratio is not favorable atm for you, but in most temp leagues it's going to get to 70+ anyways. If you had very little to start off with, then overall the negative impact is much more diminished.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 24, 2017, 2:41:27 PM
It's nice to know that the game hasn't changed much in terms of the economy getting wrecked only a couple of weeks into a league.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
darkegor wrote:
As some others said i also think it is because zana mods are almost useless this league...

I agree with you and the others.
Normally a lot of c is spent adding things like bloodlines to maps.
Now we can use stones. Current zana mods are not worth as far as I know.

Here's what we consume chaos with:
Occasional master craft
Rerolling maps
Chaos spam item (though essences are generally better)

More chaos being found and less being spent = inflation and 'loss' of value.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
temp hardcore still stable as always. Ex start out at around 20:1 and by end of league they're ~37:1. Right now 30:1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info