Exalts up to 85c and growing LSC, signs of inflation, or something sinister?

"
A lot more bots this league. Who denies it doesn't play the game at all. I traded with a lot of players with < 3 challenges and not even level 50 with around 500 chaos.

No new player produces that many chaos unless they're bots.

GGG won't do shit as always. People will keep believing that zana 4-8c mods were sinking chaos last league(lmfao - don't play the game and keep thinking that bullshit).

A bunch of bots overflooding the market with chaos and again: GGG WON'T DO SHIT.

Let's keep trading ex with bots, after all, they always have chaos to sell, and keep the price going up boyz, unlimited stock right there, what a fucking joke.
If youve seen how slow bots are at farming in this game i dont think youd say that.

Farming on a bot all day would yield significantly less currency than any player playing for an hour or two.

Ive seen those russian farming bots on twitch before, whove gotten banned, seeing how slow they are its pretty clear they dont have anywhere as big of an impact as people think. Chaos are highly valued because of how crafting with Energy Shield works right now.

Spam 100 ~ chaos on a Regalia, Hubris, Sorcerers Globes/Boots. Youre pretty much guaranteed to get something good. Woe is another option but id argue that the cost is a bit less efficient that rolling with pure chaos. I think its like 3-4 per shrieking and even more for Deafening.

You get something decent you instantly profit massively.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
HC economy is still stable as ever NICE ECONOMY SC
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info