UBER LAB IS FUCKED

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Just more amazed that the cult leader himself didn't have knowledge of the "enemy."

Who needs facts when you can shout?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Wait so you haven't even done Lab that much or at all? And you're basing the experience off of what other people say? Do you even know the mechanics?

ROFL WHAT A FUCKING POSER THEN

Izaro Phase 3 is actually better of a fight then the majority of maps. No offense but when I think of some "map bosses" and I use that term lightly wow you fight a fucking totem in a Volcano map, such engaging much interaction. Or Merveil in a Mineral Pool map like come on. Even half the t15 are pushovers thank god for Renegades and Malachai.

As for the traps, every time I see people bitch about them it's unreal how fucking stupid they sound.

"Waaaaah spike traps got me gaem is stoopidddd"

Like unless you are straight retarded the traps are probably 10% or less of your total Lab experience and all it takes is a Quicksilver Flask of Warding (don't even need the Warding if not Uber Lab) I've said before you need to pick the favorable layout if you don't want to increase Trap encounters it like Gold Door or something.

Can't really complain though, Lab is my go-to currency generator if I'm poor so thanks to your legion that's probably highly beneficial for me and other runners in the long run. Just more amazed that the cult leader himself didn't have knowledge of the "enemy."

You don't know what you're talking about, sir.

I responded to this line.
"
Randomzx wrote:
Also 'many' do have have problem with dealing with the trap in the thread, since they don't even want to learn about them.

With the an agreement that I don't really want to learn about something that I don't like.

Then Randomzx responds with the silly none response
"
You say its not difficult for you, and yet you still have trouble learning about it.

Which is stupid and ridiculous because I never said I have trouble learning about it. He was just making a silly statement based on a made up nonsense in his head.

I tried to remain respectful and responded.

"
There's a huge difference in game play from my perspective. I have done the labyrinth so little I haven't learned much at all about at. I've learned far more about it by reading posts in the labyrinth threads. The difference between the labyrinth and other bosses is that fighting bosses is a fun activity while labyrinth is not fun.

Then you come along and make up shit claiming that I said that I'm basing my experience off of others, which I never said.

Regarding the rest of your post, it seems to indicate that you're a disrespectful insulting person that is not worth responding to. Besides that, Izaro is a great fight. I don't know it well at all because the few times I've been in labyrinth I've usually been way over leveled to reduce the chance that I have to go through the whole boring mess again. The couple or so times that I wasn't way over leveled I thought that Izaro was a great boss fight.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
But you did respond to me :^)

Don't get me wrong I have no issues with your crusade, I think it's hilarious how you seek out people to add to the list LOL. Thank you for gathering your legion and making it easier to profit off you guys, every league is truly easy because of it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 15, 2017, 4:43:48 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
But you did respond to me :^)

Don't get me wrong I have no issues with your crusade, I think it's hilarious how you seek out people to add to the list LOL. Thank you for gathering your legion and making it easier to profit off you guys, every league is truly easy because of it.

True, I did. What I actually said was

"
Regarding the rest of your post, it seems to indicate that you're a disrespectful insulting person that is not worth responding to.

It did seem that you might be a disrespectful and insulting person. I'm not likely going to make such a firm conclusion and decision though based on one post, and I haven't in your case.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
If you don't like the lab don't play it , it's simple .
"
BestMageKR wrote:
If you don't like the lab don't play it , it's simple .

That's why I don't play the lab!
"
mark1030 wrote:
It makes it easier for those who don't like the lab too. They can look up the layout and see the best days and quickest paths to get through it. I'm surprised that would be a complaint from somebody who wants to spend as little time in the lab as possible.

Then you missed my point, or I didn't make it clear enough. Randomization per se will not improve the experience, but the absence of true randomization ties GGG's collective hands in a very specific way. They cannot even consider certain improvements because of the need to balance it around how easy it is to use Reddit to cheat.

Yes, it would (temporarily at least) make the Lab more difficult, but legitimately difficult, by removing the meta-cheese that is looking at daily layouts on reddit. And only then could GGG balance the Labyrinth (substantive difficulty, trap and mob density, and rewards) around players who are engaging it as a Labyrinth, which as I said elsewhere is currently an activity reserved for suckers. (One example is distributing the rewards more evenly throughout the Labyrinth, which under current conditions is not advisable, because it would be so easy to exploit.)

Those who are not suckers do exactly what the Labyrinth currently encourages them to do: Play as little of it as possible and skip as much of it as possible to get to the piñatas, pop them, rinse and repeat.

This is NOT a fun emergent behavior. Many have said that it feels like work, including (significantly) fans of the Labyrinth, specifically fans of its rewards. But it is the only LOGICAL emergent behavior, for anyone who wants to maximally profit from the Lab.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Apr 16, 2017, 8:45:15 PM
Deal with the fact that there is an uber lab. I have never been able to handle Uber Izaro. Personally, I don't even want to try. Supposing I even had a character who could somehow manage to do it, I still wouldn't because of the risk of dc or lag during the fight itself. Just give up an offering and never come back unless you have twice enchanted or can definitely do it yourself. My thoughts are if I can die at merc Izaro, there is no way I can handle Uber. What I've realized is that I would rather get repeatable merc lab enchants. Sure they may not be perfect, but they are decent enough. As for the helm enchant, considering how unlikely it is to get anything even remotely useful unless you are willing to get carried like crazy, I don't even bother enchanting helmets on Uber. The worst enchants on gloves or boots is at least 10* better than some skill you don't even use.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Those who are not suckers do exactly what the Labyrinth currently encourages them to do: Play as little of it as possible and skip as much of it as possible to get to the piñatas, pop them, rinse and repeat.

This is NOT a fun emergent behavior. Many have said that it feels like work, including (significantly) fans of the Labyrinth, specifically fans of its rewards. But it is the only LOGICAL emergent behavior, for anyone who wants to maximally profit from the Lab.

You know, if you remove the references to Lab and replace them with maps, or Normal/Cruel difficulties, or pre-map Merciless, or even farming for gear, it's still true. Your statement is a summary of how most people play the entire game - Skip as much as possible, pop the loot piñatas, and move on. All you're saying here is that people play the Lab exactly like people play late-game mapping with Shaped Strand. Or how people treat the Acts. You can't say this behavior is the fault of the Lab specifically because it's not, it's just how a lot of people play Path of Exile.
Last edited by Trylobyte on Apr 17, 2017, 4:29:58 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

[Removed by Support].

While I do agree with the point, that is just plain rude there.

:/
Like seriously

I mean we all don't really get to choose where we live, but at the same time the game's structure isn't really setup to support connections that far out :/
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Apr 17, 2017, 9:13:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info