Bans? Lol?

"
wickedd02 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is the reason why I got banned yesterday, too.Though I had no idea that I was dealing with a "gamebreaking bug" in the first place.I didn't make any "profit" of it, the only character that I was playing was barely level 40.I've played for a total of 9hrs over a week.I can't think of any other reason for the ban.I mean, I was playing solo, I didn't play in parties, I didn't trade with anyone yet, I didn't insult anyone, let alone "exploit" a bug.I came back to the game after a long while, and I was enjoying getting back into it...until last night, when I got the message that my account has been banned.

If that was indeed the reason for my account getting banned, the least GGG support could do, would be to unlink my steam account, so I'll start over with a new account, even though the ban was undeserved (in my opinion, of course).
I've yet to receive an explanation regarding this, even though I emailed the support more than 24h ago.
Maybe by writting on the forums someone (/GGG admins) will tell me the exact reason of my account ban.

Writing on the forums won't do shit.

E-mail support@grindinggear.com .
Lol at people getting a lawyer. You can't sue people in this country and further more, US has been trying to extradite Kim Dotcom for literally 5 years now and he's only a permanent resident on 'internet crimes'. If you really think taking anyone in this country to court from the outside of the New Zealand is going to work, think again.
People should really read item 16 of Terms of Use before complaining about bans... Every person who has an account has already accepted ToU during account registration/creation.

"
Cancellation of Membership: Grinding Gear Games reserves the right, acting at its sole discretion, to refuse to accept your registration request for a Member Account. To the greatest extent permitted by law, Grinding Gear Games also reserves the right, acting at its sole discretion, at any time to cancel your registration and access to your Member Account or to restrict, limit or otherwise change your existing rights of access to your Member Account, or any specific feature or benefit afforded to you in relation to your Member Account, including without limitation in respect of any Virtual Items, if it believes you have breached these Terms of Use or any other agreements you may have with Grinding Gear Games or for any other reason whatsoever. In such event you agree that Grinding Gear Games will not be required to provide you with prior notice or explanation in respect of such action. Notwithstanding the cancellation of access to your Member Account in any case, you agree you will remain fully liable for any outstanding liability owed to Grinding Gear Games. Grinding Gear Games may also, where it believes such action is necessary, without notice block IP addresses of any users who have breached the Terms of Use.
"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive" - Jordan Peterson(2018)

IGN:TheSnowofWinterFell
Last edited by horusray on Mar 21, 2017, 5:22:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info