I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

People that want a restart are just bananas. Just ban those who exploited and buff relic key drops and we will call it even.

GGG should reveal their statistic tools or logs on the support window just to bring those banana's on the moon back to the earth.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Anyone expecting a clean, healthy economy in a new league on PoE to last more than a few days is on the moon. Okay, so it was a bug. A nasty one. Egg on GGG's face. Nothing new.

But there's no way they can or should wipe or restart anything. It would adversely affect thousands of players who probably give zero shits and don't even read the forum or reddit.

Trading muddies the water one way or another.

^

The thing is, if you're going to advertise leagues as "fresh economy," it's complete bullshit.

Not saying there should be a restart, because in way, shape, or form will I grind ~300 Strands again to pay for my build.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
lol who care seriously ?
IGN TylordRampage
Shit happens.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Lol no.
just give all of us who have multiple level 90's with 124/126 of atlas done and still havent found an ARQ like 20 exalts for our pain and suffering

feelsbad
SSF is legit? What about that guy with thousand chayulas splinters and every chayula item in his stash? :D Do you think this exploit was disabled for ssf? I know about "fresh economy", but if my chayula drops are basically worthless instead of 4c per splinter like it should be it's not right. Besides, if I had ten mirrors after two weeks I would buy all those cheap headhunters for 30 exa and put them for 60ex, because making hh 3times easier and 5 times cheaper than ever should in no way lower it price. Let's headhunters be the same price as if in standard ;)
When I knew nothing about the league besides how stones work, I just wanted to buy my first headhunter because I assumed it will be cheap. Friend even sold one for 30 ex, and it gave me hope. Now there with 2 extremely lucky relic drops with 22 exa sitting waiting for hh I get news that its back to 60.
With this extremely bad economy, the only positive note of this league was buying legacy items for cheap. That is, before 7c lightning coils become exa+. Because apparently someone can buy them all for doing 50c per map runs.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
(Grab popcorns and watch the whining while playing in SSF)
Path of exile - The real sequel to Diablo 2
I demand more booze.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info