I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

Restart the league so all the time I've put in can go to waste? Yeah, the economy is fucked but Spring Break is over and I guarantee thousands of players ain't got the schedule to redo everything they've accomplished over the last 2 weeks.
Can't wait for GGG to fucking rip ES to pieces so we get the 1H Glacial Hammer Juggernaut meta that reddit wants.
If you really want to start the league over... switch over to SSF. New league. Instantly.
Anyone expecting a clean, healthy economy in a new league on PoE to last more than a few days is on the moon. Okay, so it was a bug. A nasty one. Egg on GGG's face. Nothing new.

But there's no way they can or should wipe or restart anything. It would adversely affect thousands of players who probably give zero shits and don't even read the forum or reddit.

Trading muddies the water one way or another.
I can't be doing so badly, because I'm the Ruler and you're not. You know. Say Tala Moana to everybody, OK?
People that want a restart are just bananas. Just ban those who exploited and buff relic key drops and we will call it even.
IGN ISetMyTrailorParkOnFire
GGG should reveal their statistic tools or logs on the support window just to bring those banana's on the moon back to the earth.
If you don't accept, you will never have that with you.
"
Completed 11 Challenges鬼殺し wrote:
Anyone expecting a clean, healthy economy in a new league on PoE to last more than a few days is on the moon. Okay, so it was a bug. A nasty one. Egg on GGG's face. Nothing new.

But there's no way they can or should wipe or restart anything. It would adversely affect thousands of players who probably give zero shits and don't even read the forum or reddit.

Trading muddies the water one way or another.

^

The thing is, if you're going to advertise leagues as "fresh economy," it's complete bullshit.

Not saying there should be a restart, because in way, shape, or form will I grind ~300 Strands again to pay for my build.
☆ 2.5 Bruiser Crit Bow Build (Pathfinder) ☆ /// 1711388 (ACTIVE)
☆ 2.3 Lightning Arrow (Inquisitor) ☆ /// 1685182 (RIP)
☆ Characters ☆ /// 1668112
lol who care seriously ?
IGN TylordRampage
Shit happens.
For every action, there is a reaction. And an exile reaction... is quite a fucking thing.
Lol no.
#TransIsBeautiful #FightBisexualErasure #GenderFluid
just give all of us who have multiple level 90's with 124/126 of atlas done and still havent found an ARQ like 20 exalts for our pain and suffering

feelsbad
youtube name: spanish monarch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info