I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

Distusting leechers getting tens thousands of chayula splinters, buying off all legacy items and headhunters, RMTing thousand of dollars.
Let's move all chars and items to std, and restart the league with fresh economy
Because fresh economy is the selling point of new leagues, isn't it?
Standard has brilliant economy compared to this scandalous fetid pool
No more money from me to GGG :) Fanboy culler!
It's my mission in life to deflate egos and put people in their proper place in spite how intelligent they think they are.
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017 3:28:55 AM
Hahahah you fucking wish ''bro''
IGN: I_NO
FUCK YOU GARBINGER LEAGUE
kill all monsters in the fetid pool

...judge, the game told me to kill...
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 20, 2017 3:25:44 PM
"
Completed 40 ChallengesI_NO wrote:
Hahahah you fucking wish ''bro''

GGG could write letter to players:
"Thanks for participating in this one month flashback league. We are starting new 2 month version in a few days. All your items and characters will be transfered to standard."
No more money from me to GGG :) Fanboy culler!
It's my mission in life to deflate egos and put people in their proper place in spite how intelligent they think they are.
No...if it bothers you that much then YOU quit rather than wasting tens of thousands of other players time when it gets wiped
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Completed 5 Challengeslagwin1980 wrote:
No...if it bothers you that much then YOU quit rather than wasting tens of thousands of other players time when it gets wiped

LOL

Jesus the white knight in every thread

You don't even get to the point of doing Chayula etc so why are you even concerned???

At OP, it's frustrating but the whole fresh economy bullshit died a looooong time ago. It's a fresh economy for like 5 days and then you might as well be in Standard really
☆ 2.6 Endgame TS/LA/Barrage Archer (Pathfinder) ☆ /// 1711388 (ACTIVE)

IRL Stuff, not playing much these days
If you're serious... just quit and wait for the next league.
That's nice. I demand people stop making ridiculous demands.

Ps SSF is the only way to avoid the massive amounts of trade/rmt exploitation people can and will do. Nut up.

I'm far more apt to remember people I like than people I dislike, so if I have no idea who you are and why you're trying to nip at my heels, don't take it personally. :)
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Mar 20, 2017 4:51:22 PM
Is it cosmically ironic that this thread was started by someone with the username "Prostitue4Money"?

Or is it just me. Just me? Okay.
"
Completed 22 ChallengesSlaanesh69 wrote:
Is it cosmically ironic that this thread was started by someone with the username "Prostitue4Money"?

Or is it just me. Just me? Okay.

I guess someone had to point it out.
I'm far more apt to remember people I like than people I dislike, so if I have no idea who you are and why you're trying to nip at my heels, don't take it personally. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info