I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

I mean only less than 30 people looked at the thread. It's unlikely more than 500 people even knew it was a thing, and so it's unlikely more than 100 people did it.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
I mean only less than 30 people looked at the thread. It's unlikely more than 500 people even knew it was a thing, and so it's unlikely more than 100 people did it.

Solid logic bro, this being the worlds only source of information, surely it didn't spread past those 30 and anyone they told. This was likely discovered in beta and abused as soon as they found the first stone worth the trouble. It's very likely that more then 30 people knew before the servers went live dude...

"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
What in the fuck are you talking about. Economy is fine. lol.

You really are high.

Carto box, diviner box, chayula with additional drops, unique boss spawn, perandus with guaranteed brodiro.

1 run min. Half an ex. Run4 loot 30 sec, redo.
That's like minimum 60 ex/hour and yeah I'd say hundreds too!
Economy is fine...
Spoiler
my stinkin ass

Chris needs to apologize and guve proof to make up for this catastrophy.
In companies such disasters cost a lot of heads and an explanation.
In GGG minds you say eh we banned them eh...

HOW IS ECONOMY DAMAGED? POINT ME TO THE PROOF OF IT BEING DAMAGED.

All you are doing is saying that someone someday was maybe farming something on some server. YOU have to prove your claims before anyone takes you seriously. And about being taken seriously...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. xDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh...
WOW. You can't be serious. XDDDDDDDD
How about you get the fuck out and nobody cares that your feels are hurt, Sir Very Important And Everyone Has to Apologize? How would that work for ya?
Get out of here, lmao.

Chris OWNS the company. Cost them heads. Lmao. People like you, the Consumer xDDD

"

So if one percent (bunch of guys as someone said) exploited the bug, it gives us 200 people extremely happy to run 2 maps for exa return hundreds of times. That gives those guys - depending on their free time and dedication - from hundred of exalts to several mirrors per week.
I have no idea how many mirrors drop per day like in league similar to breach, but I can assume there is 1-2 per day.
Now imagine 200 guys getting on avg 3 mirrors per week. Those 200 guys could easily buy all mirrors available during the time with money left for several times more that.
To say that it doesn't influence economy,

But you watch TV, see President Chris Wilson saying that nothing happened. Go back to sleep with smile, sucker.
Last but not least: The sky is falling.

And GGG has logs, seeing what those people have done. They are banned. Thank you, good night.
You guys really want for it be a bigger thing than it ever will be.

Oh, and take that Tin Foil Hat of your head, it does nothing.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 22, 2017, 2:07:37 AM
Hahahhahaha! GGn0R3
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Distusting leechers getting tens thousands of chayula splinters, buying off all legacy items and headhunters, RMTing thousand of dollars.
Let's move all chars and items to std, and restart the league with fresh economy
Because fresh economy is the selling point of new leagues, isn't it?
Standard has brilliant economy compared to this scandalous fetid pool

This is the correct answer. Wipe, remove white league stone, re-do drop rates of Keys.

Unreal GGG hasn't already announced this.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

This is the correct answer. Wipe, remove white league stone, re-do drop rates of Keys.

To me it is unreal that people like you exist. Wipe whole league because twenty-something idiots got banned for exploiting a bug?
Are you fucking serious?

If there was ever a reason for me to quit the league it would be a retarded league restart after 2 weeks into the league. People invest their time into challenges, people gear their characters. Heck, GGG has schedule, 3.0 is coming.
And now what, you want that all gone because some idiots exploited some bugs that you wouldn't even notice if not for retarded attention whore on Reddit?

UNREAL?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 22, 2017, 2:29:50 AM
They are never,ever going to wipe it and start over. I hate the exploit as much as you, but this is like asking expecting to show up at prom riding pegasus. Ground your shit in reality,son. They do owe us though, buff the shit out of relic keys and the drop rate of the chests. Standard be damned, let it rain legacy kaoms.

"
Perq wrote:

UNREAL?

Ah, Unreal Tournament. The memories...
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Mar 22, 2017, 12:57:45 PM
"
Perq wrote:
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

To me it is unreal that people like you exist. Wipe whole league because twenty-something idiots got banned for exploiting a bug?
Are you fucking serious?

If there was ever a reason for me to quit the league it would be a retarded league restart after 2 weeks into the league. People invest their time into challenges, people gear their characters. Heck, GGG has schedule, 3.0 is coming.
And now what, you want that all gone because some idiots exploited some bugs that you wouldn't even notice if not for retarded attention whore on Reddit?

UNREAL?

+ fucking 1
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
鬼殺し wrote:

I demand head shots in Path of Exile!

(Did you ever see my slower projectile fireball with five rolling flames? It was basically a Redeemer.)

We DO have monster kills, though. A lot.:D
Saw a screenshot of your Redeemer, yes.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info