I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

SSF is legit? What about that guy with thousand chayulas splinters and every chayula item in his stash? :D Do you think this exploit was disabled for ssf? I know about "fresh economy", but if my chayula drops are basically worthless instead of 4c per splinter like it should be it's not right. Besides, if I had ten mirrors after two weeks I would buy all those cheap headhunters for 30 exa and put them for 60ex, because making hh 3times easier and 5 times cheaper than ever should in no way lower it price. Let's headhunters be the same price as if in standard ;)
When I knew nothing about the league besides how stones work, I just wanted to buy my first headhunter because I assumed it will be cheap. Friend even sold one for 30 ex, and it gave me hope. Now there with 2 extremely lucky relic drops with 22 exa sitting waiting for hh I get news that its back to 60.
With this extremely bad economy, the only positive note of this league was buying legacy items for cheap. That is, before 7c lightning coils become exa+. Because apparently someone can buy them all for doing 50c per map runs.
(Grab popcorns and watch the whining while playing in SSF)
Path of exile - The real sequel to Diablo 2
I demand more booze.
2 late bruh we already got swolen
"
Completed 15 ChallengesUnhold wrote:
I demand more booze.

Who said that?

129191-004-BA3ED80C
Есть один путь - наверх!

Fustis bonus, pax in domus ◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
I demand a bacon and egg sandwich.
"
Distusting leechers getting tens thousands of chayula splinters, buying off all legacy items and headhunters, RMTing thousand of dollars.
Let's move all chars and items to std, and restart the league with fresh economy
Because fresh economy is the selling point of new leagues, isn't it?
Standard has brilliant economy compared to this scandalous fetid pool

who plays standart s.s?
tbh I feel the most for ssf people who now will be ignored when they try to say ssf is a viable way to find items. sucks.
"
Completed 20 Challengesgrepman wrote:
tbh I feel the most for ssf people who now will be ignored when they try to say ssf is a viable way to find items. sucks.

Huh? What do we care?
"
Completed 9 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
"
Completed 20 Challengesgrepman wrote:

Huh? What do we care?
well ok, I phrased it wrong. I feel bad for myself because then I cant rub the items of ssf peeps in the 'we wantz more drops you cant play the game and get good items without trade' crowd face ;)
Last edited by grepman on Mar 20, 2017 10:01:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info