Developer Q&A - Answers Part 1

"
Do you guys intend to improve mystery boxes in a way that we don't end up having multiple copies of the same item? Multiple portal effects of the sae portal for example is pretty obsolete.

If we made this change, they would have to be massively more expensive than they currently are. Is this a tradeoff you would prefer?

What if we could trade in like 5 duplicate MTX for a random mystery box?
Ctrl+F "Trade" ... Damn you had me 4 results of sadness :(
Question 1: Is it possible that I can organize my MTX tabs yet? Not being able to move them on my own sucks.

Question 2: Can we get a button to combine 3 of one map just like the essence tab allows you to combine the 3 essences? They are both exactly the same transaction on the vendor, but man do I have looking for all the copies of 3 maps. I guess if there is a map tab....oh boy.
Ctrl+F "Trade" - where are the answers to all the trade questions?

I'll likely address this in the next post.

hyped for this
Trading still sucks
What topic was the most asked about?
Was it trade?
I bet it was trade. Lol.

I sincerely love this company, and all of the hard work everyone at GGG does.
I don't know of many (any?) other company that has as much passion and community involvement as GGG.
Keep up the amazing work, and please don't Blizzard us!
Trust your gut.
Awesome post thanks Chris! you guys are fantastic, don't ever change!!
Dispite being Searching for Trade and finding nothing but a forecast,I'm quite happy for that.
It looks like the trade problems are quite crucial and the Developers have plentyful of thoughts around.
Appreciate this part 1 and keep up the good work!
"
Jonkimble wrote:
Question 1: Is it possible that I can organize my MTX tabs yet? Not being able to move them on my own sucks.

Question 2: Can we get a button to combine 3 of one map just like the essence tab allows you to combine the 3 essences? They are both exactly the same transaction on the vendor, but man do I have looking for all the copies of 3 maps. I guess if there is a map tab....oh boy.

If there's one Map tab ,I'll buy it ASAP.My map tab is just so annoying and i had to sold all map under 10 to maintain clearance for other maps.
Sometimes these Q&A posts irk me, not that GGG do them but some of the questions asked are so pointless and info readily available, what rock do some of these people live under to be asking these questions
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Esge wrote:
"
Do you guys intend to improve mystery boxes in a way that we don't end up having multiple copies of the same item? Multiple portal effects of the sae portal for example is pretty obsolete.

If we made this change, they would have to be massively more expensive than they currently are. Is this a tradeoff you would prefer?

What if we could trade in like 5 duplicate MTX for a random mystery box?

They already said no to this on reddit, they would loose money doing this, best answer i'd seen was giving skin transfers
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info