Developer Q&A - Answers Part 1

Thanks for the answers, but the excuse for not having inventory sort itself is just lame.
The only feeling I have is not one of mthings being real but just a pain is the ass.
Also, please make things like the currency, essences and divination cards automatically use their tabs when you Ctrl+Click then from you inventory. The number of times you accidentally put them in the wrong tabs is just painful.
Inventory management should not play such a big role. Wasting time putting stuff away is just a mechanic to slow the rate at which you can earn gear.
"
SonicBog wrote:
Thanks for the answers, but the excuse for not having inventory sort itself is just lame.

Almighty Brevik said so! How dare you to doubt it! Sacrilege! Heretic! Burn!
What will happen to resistances penalties (from cruel and merc) in 3.0?

Will be allowed allocatiog effects in MTX tabs? Im really annoyed by how they are located and all that space wasted.
"
Completed 23 ChallengesExile009 wrote:
"
"
Do you guys intend to improve mystery boxes in a way that we don't end up having multiple copies of the same item? Multiple portal effects of the sae portal for example is pretty obsolete.

If we made this change, they would have to be massively more expensive than they currently are. Is this a tradeoff you would prefer?

I would prefer to spend a little more and have a good chance at getting something of personal value.

"massively" =/= "little more"...

Massively more then, the point I was making is I'm happy to pay more.
If GGG fixes lag spikes in 3.0, i'll buy the most expencive supporter pack they release, i promise.
How new acts will be updated . All to act 10 in single patch or divided into different patches ?
Last edited by evolutionbg on Mar 21, 2017 8:55:45 PM
"
If GGG fixes lag spikes in 3.0, i'll buy the most expencive supporter pack they release, i promise.

No online game has ever managed to eliminate lag. Lag is primarily (though not entirely, of course) a feature of the world rather than the game in question i.e. you're asking them to essentially fix the internet...anything less and you wouldn't notice since even with a perfect game, the internet itself would still result in some lag often enough. Either that or they bankrupt themselves buying server space in every third city or something.
2.5 Self-Cast RF Scorching Ray Inquisitor - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1768775

[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.

Path of Exile Version 0.7.0: Completely rebalanced everything[/quote] BEST PATCHNOTES EVER!! :D
"
How new acts will be updated . All to act 10 in single patch or divided into different patches ?
DEMANDS
-) Solo/self-found mode for every league [x]
-) Persistent endgame (alternative to temporary leagues)
-) Auction house
-) CHALLENGES FOR STANDARD & -) XP penalty rework! Stop making us waste time for no progress whatsoever!
"
Completed 23 ChallengesExile009 wrote:
"

No online game has ever managed to eliminate lag. Lag is primarily (though not entirely, of course) a feature of the world rather than the game in question i.e. you're asking them to essentially fix the internet...anything less and you wouldn't notice since even with a perfect game, the internet itself would still result in some lag often enough. Either that or they bankrupt themselves buying server space in every third city or something.

he said lag spikes, not lag
DEMANDS
-) Solo/self-found mode for every league [x]
-) Persistent endgame (alternative to temporary leagues)
-) Auction house
-) CHALLENGES FOR STANDARD & -) XP penalty rework! Stop making us waste time for no progress whatsoever!
Nicely done Chris!
IGN: lootnh [Tempest]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info