Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
Noparenthesis wrote:
I'm having issues getting through maps. I have to go extremely slowly directing my golems in front of me otherwise I die extremely easily. How important is the jump from L20 to L21 flame golem, and what can I do to improve survivability?

Use my setup or heretic's with enfeeble and temp chains u ll see the difference.
ign: lookatmygolemitsamazing

look at 18th page for links and gear setup.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 26, 2017, 4:55:33 AM
"
Gelmeister wrote:

Hello, these are my current gear. What do you think I should improve on and what skill gem can I switch desecrate for? I'm not actually a fan of desecrate and flesh offering because I'm not using it that much so I would like to know what other useful gem I can use. I'm also thinking of switch Haste to Anger because my golems can't keep up with me sometimes.

Go double defensive curse temp chains enfeeble maybe on heretics as i used and suggested before ( look at 18th page)

use ball lightning only to proc ee dont use flame dash its + fire res for monsters or just lesser effective for our last ascendancy point.

dont use ice golem 5 flame -1 lightning is better.

get vaal haste - vaal discip - vaal grace - increased duration

hmm thats all i guess.

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

U are wasting a slot with culling strike fire pen would be 2x or 3x effective at that point.
Just apply culling to lightning golem and use 5-1
united in a dream could b e a good idea but to be frank our golems do not need more tankyness. I upgraded my tree for more minion life - lesser es on us so u might wanna check it they were pretty tanky.
if u wanna use dream for clearspeed u may just loose some.

My only goal is to cull everything with that toon, so how fire pen would be more effective vs Culling strike? Im running ele weakness + flamability curses so they kind of do same work(even better i think) than fire pen? I am right here or its just my imagination?

"
Gelmeister wrote:

Can I ask why don't you just put Culling on your Ice Golem so you could add Fire Penetration Support or Item Rarity on your Fire Golems?

Ice golem is slow and wont cull much in groups and i already run iir gem. With my setup i do t15 without problems, and amount of loot is just overwhelming. I pretty much end up any map with full back pack of rings amulets etc+ garbage uniques.

Anyone that whant to see how my version works in map, just hit me up in game. Yesterday i had golemancer buddy from 820 also with iiq/iir setup... It was glorious, like jogging with friend and our 12 dogs. I tried to get full team of us freaks but sadly 820 and 5055 are filled with people that just spamed me about how our 12 golems are just waste of currency and shit like that
"
seruch wrote:
My only goal is to cull everything with that toon, so how fire pen would be more effective vs Culling strike?

If your only goal is just to "cull everything" then fire pen does nothing for you. If the goal is to kill much faster then Fire Penetration makes a helluva difference. Although you're already cursing Flammability and Elemental Weakness, know that there is no bottom cap for negative resistances, meaning, 37% penetration is always a "more damage" multiplier even in increased elemental restances maps. And more important, your curses do lose a lot of effectiveness against bosses while fire penetration does not. When fighting Guardians or The Shaper your fire golems get them a lot faster down to 10% and then the lightning golem can cull them with IIR/IIQ.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 26, 2017, 11:00:38 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Go double defensive curse temp chains enfeeble maybe on heretics as i used and suggested before ( look at 18th page)

use ball lightning only to proc ee dont use flame dash its + fire res for monsters or just lesser effective for our last ascendancy point.

hmm thats all i guess.

Ok so this is my setup right now, I'll take out Anger and Generosity next time and also change Phase Run with Vaal Grace. I like the idea of really enhancing my curses but I kinda don't like that the AoE of my curses aren't that far which is a problem for monsters who are long-ranged. When I use curse on hit with Arc/ball lightning, I can reach the furthest mobs which is nice. However, I don't have the curse effectiveness skill nodes yet so is the AoE of my curse auras going to change a lot when I get those? Thanks for answering btw.

Also, why is Ice Golem not good? Doesn't it go well with the Harmony jewels?
Last edited by Gelmeister on Apr 26, 2017, 9:24:22 AM
Should we be using all golems? My question mostly is should we be using stone golem at all or keep to 4 flame, 1 ice, and 1 lightning?
"
sirunicow wrote:
Should we be using all golems? My question mostly is should we be using stone golem at all or keep to 4 flame, 1 ice, and 1 lightning?

5 Flame 1 lightning is the most ideal.
"
Gelmeister wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

hmm thats all i guess.

Ok so this is my setup right now, I'll take out Anger and Generosity next time and also change Phase Run with Vaal Grace. I like the idea of really enhancing my curses but I kinda don't like that the AoE of my curses aren't that far which is a problem for monsters who are long-ranged. When I use curse on hit with Arc/ball lightning, I can reach the furthest mobs which is nice. However, I don't have the curse effectiveness skill nodes yet so is the AoE of my curse auras going to change a lot when I get those? Thanks for answering btw.

Also, why is Ice Golem not good? Doesn't it go well with the Harmony jewels?

Dodging ranged monsters are up to you. Dont stand still run around and dodge projectiles. No one said this build will be that easy to map but its practically easiest. Only ranged monsters i had to avoid were uber atziri packs. Otherwise its too easy.
"
tomay wrote:
I don't think the list is tied to the player's character level at all, it rather refers to the "minion level". A lvl 20 Flame Golem gem summons a golem with a minion level of 70 which has a base life of 6776 + 68% increased Minion Life (from the gem) = 11,383.68 ... without any minion life modifiers from quality, tree, or gear. This does not change whether you equip the gem with a lvl 70 or lvl 90 toon.

With each added gem level (via corruption, gear, Empower) the minion level increases by two, increasing the base life and the multiplier accordigly.

Oh u are right. Snap my bad sry. But your own level is important factor to grab your minion life points on tree. I sacrificed my es to get more minion life and it works. Sorry for the bad info earlier.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Dodging ranged monsters are up to you. Dont stand still run around and dodge projectiles. No one said this build will be that easy to map but its practically easiest. Only ranged monsters i had to avoid were uber atziri packs. Otherwise its too easy.

Ok got it thanks. So I just have to git gud. Btw, can you give me any advice on how to farm efficiently? I do notice the insane amount of items and currency drops compared to my other char but I just don't know how to farm efficiently because I'm new to this game. Thanks for answering btw :D
Last edited by Gelmeister on Apr 26, 2017, 3:54:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info