[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

I don't think the list is tied to the player's character level at all, it rather refers to the "minion level". A lvl 20 Flame Golem gem summons a golem with a minion level of 70 which has a base life of 6776 + 68% increased Minion Life (from the gem) = 11,383.68 ... without any minion life modifiers from quality, tree, or gear. This does not change whether you equip the gem with a lvl 70 or lvl 90 toon.

With each added gem level (via corruption, gear, Empower) the minion level increases by two, increasing the base life and the multiplier accordigly.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 25, 2017, 8:59:49 AM

This is my gear atm, i went mf culler style and i really like it. 12 jewel slots, 9harmony + 1 of each from rest stones. Love the playstyle and have 1 question: if i understand flame golems they dont hit so using United in Dream would be a waste? Did any of you tried 6 golems vs 5 and UiD?
"
seruch wrote:
if i understand flame golems they dont hit

They most certainly do hit, with all three spells at their disposal. (only if they ignite an enemy it's Damage over Time which doesn't count as "hits"), however, only hits with Physical and Chaos Damage have the ability to poison. So United in Dreams only works if run Envy and/or if you link Added Chaos Damage to the golems, which I don't think will be much of an improvement as you will lose one golem. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Apr 25, 2017, 12:47:54 PM
Ok thats cool, i thought that flame ones dont hit with spells, so they will poison... Damn i need to check if its better for mf to run with envy. Probably people would like envy aura more likely than anger.
"
seruch wrote:
Probably people would like envy aura more likely than anger.

I like Haste better than Anger. ;)
I'm having issues getting through maps. I have to go extremely slowly directing my golems in front of me otherwise I die extremely easily. How important is the jump from L20 to L21 flame golem, and what can I do to improve survivability?

Last edited by Noparenthesis on Apr 26, 2017, 3:04:13 AM

Hello, these are my current gear. What do you think I should improve on and what skill gem can I switch desecrate for? I'm not actually a fan of desecrate and flesh offering because I'm not using it that much so I would like to know what other useful gem I can use. I'm also thinking of switch Haste to Anger because my golems can't keep up with me sometimes.
Last edited by Gelmeister on Apr 26, 2017, 2:24:32 AM
Hello guys,

Someone can tell me how it is possible minotaur almost oneshot my golems???

I have 10 primordial harmony so my golems should endure :S
Last edited by killingot on Apr 26, 2017, 3:06:43 AM
"
seruch wrote:

This is my gear atm, i went mf culler style and i really like it. 12 jewel slots, 9harmony + 1 of each from rest stones. Love the playstyle and have 1 question: if i understand flame golems they dont hit so using United in Dream would be a waste? Did any of you tried 6 golems vs 5 and UiD?

Can I ask why don't you just put Culling on your Ice Golem so you could add Fire Penetration Support or Item Rarity on your Fire Golems?
"
seruch wrote:

U are wasting a slot with culling strike fire pen would be 2x or 3x effective at that point.
Just apply culling to lightning golem and use 5-1
united in a dream could b e a good idea but to be frank our golems do not need more tankyness. I upgraded my tree for more minion life - lesser es on us so u might wanna check it they were pretty tanky.
if u wanna use dream for clearspeed u may just loose some.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 26, 2017, 4:50:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info