[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

If i'm not wanting to run the mf version of this 100% of the time could anyone possibly give me some feedback? My idea is running dual defensive curses in heretic's veil and taking 2 mana reserve nodes that are close to our path. Should give me enough mana to dual curse and use discipline. I feel like the dmg will still be great and I could easily get up to 8-9k ES using proper ES gloves and boots.

Has anyone had experience trying a version similar to my idea for this build?
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
If i'm not wanting to run the mf version of this 100% of the time could anyone possibly give me some feedback? My idea is running dual defensive curses in heretic's veil and taking 2 mana reserve nodes that are close to our path. Should give me enough mana to dual curse and use discipline. I feel like the dmg will still be great and I could easily get up to 8-9k ES using proper ES gloves and boots.

there are a bunch of them

alot of running that helm with two curse as aruas and disp

look at page 18 mrsdeath post
Last edited by motoman006 on Apr 16, 2017, 4:58:37 PM
"
Chimerka wrote:
"
blodrayne01 wrote:
Hi dyg! is it better to use 6 flame golems or 4 flame, 1 lightning and 1 ice golem? if 6 golems are better in what instance should i use the 4,1,1 option for golem setup?

4 flame 1 light 1 ice, its insane dps in comparison to 6 flames, cause Primordial harmony jewel dmg incerase is for each different golem type, so using only flame golems give you 20% dmg increase, with 4-1-1 you get 60% dmg increase. So when you have in your build 10 Harmony jewels you will gain 400% dmg.

I tried all 3 combinations of 6 flame - 4-1-1 and 5 flame 1 lightning. 5-1 was the best clearspeed also bosskiller . It gets down to 4 flame golems deals increased damage or 5 flame golems deal non increased dmg by 1 less different type of golem you summon. So i prefer 5-1 lightning for faster casting + 1 more attacker golem.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Kimbroslice wrote:

As motoman stated u can try my version of this build. I cleared the character but skill tree is there : Lookatmygolemitsamazing. also you can check my previous links and gears at pages around 18-20 in this same thread.
"
makazzu wrote:
Hello there :D

Need some adv for my gear and answers for my questions :D

There is my Gear

And my questions:
1. How get immortlal golems? i try for fun minotaur map and my golems die in 3 sec xd 6 flame golems :D
2. How can improve my gear for end game have 2 ex to spend
3. How u get 8k es? with mf
4. What is best setup for golems for maping and boses, im runing 4 flame and 1 ice,lighting

Im really dispointed now how enter to end game with this build, farm lvl to 90? or change gear?

Pls for help and Thx for great build

1: there are only 3 or 4 situations your golems die. you can either avoid those bosses or just play safe and keep summoning ur golems. keep in mind do not reserve all your mana in those situations for golem summoning.
2: you can try my setup heretic's veil with enfeeble + temp chains. that makes u immortal too. i cleared my items but you can look at pages 18-20 for my old gear and check my skill tree. character name is : lookatmygolemitsamazing.
3: u dont need 8k es 7-6 is fine not everything is about numbers. dont get bothered by them.
4:5 flame 1 lightning is the fastest setup for golems.for both boss fights and clear speed.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
makazzu wrote:
Hello there :D

Need some adv for my gear and answers for my questions :D

There is my Gear

And my questions:
1. How get immortlal golems? i try for fun minotaur map and my golems die in 3 sec xd 6 flame golems :D
2. How can improve my gear for end game have 2 ex to spend
3. How u get 8k es? with mf
4. What is best setup for golems for maping and boses, im runing 4 flame and 1 ice,lighting

Im really dispointed now how enter to end game with this build, farm lvl to 90? or change gear?

Pls for help and Thx for great build

1: there are only 3 or 4 situations your golems die. you can either avoid those bosses or just play safe and keep summoning ur golems. keep in mind do not reserve all your mana in those situations for golem summoning.
2: you can try my setup heretic's veil with enfeeble + temp chains. that makes u immortal too. i cleared my items but you can look at pages 18-20 for my old gear and check my skill tree. character name is : lookatmygolemitsamazing.
3: u dont need 8k es 7-6 is fine not everything is about numbers. dont get bothered by them.
4:5 flame 1 lightning is the fastest setup for golems.for both boss fights and clear speed.

One curious question, why you have at page 18 in your helm blasphemy skill gem? Helm got lvl 22 blasphemy itself. Also u got ball lighting with added cold dmg support, that means u stack 2 EE?
So we can drop ele weakness + flammability due to double EE.

Ty for answer :P
Last edited by Chimerka on Apr 16, 2017, 6:22:36 PM
^^
you use blasphemy gem for the 10% curse effect from quality on the gem. At level 20 it will go up to level 22 in heretics veil and is therefore better.
Last edited by Fhark on Apr 16, 2017, 6:37:30 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
^^
you use blasphemy gem for the 10% curse effect from quality on the gem. At level 20 it will go up to level 22 in heretics veil and is therefore better.

They have nerfed the Heretics veil. So now it only gives +1. So you need a lvl 21 Blasphemy for the Q on the gem too take effect.
I tried minotaur for the first time and barely made it. Used up all my portals. He was killing my golems so quick. I was resummoning but he would pop from underground and snag me and kill me. Any suggestions to make it go a bit smoother?
"
Freakynorm wrote:
I tried minotaur for the first time and barely made it. Used up all my portals. He was killing my golems so quick. I was resummoning but he would pop from underground and snag me and kill me. Any suggestions to make it go a bit smoother?

dont do it.
just dont. its not a good map for golem users to farm.
if you have to do it no matter what; try not to roll any mods on boss like unique boss has increased area effect - cast attack speed etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info