[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Picked up Death's Door with movement enchant and the QOL improvement is insane.
Can't see myself going back to using Goldwyrms anymore...
I have an Alien pet.
"
kelongngu wrote:
Picked up Death's Door with movement enchant and the QOL improvement is insane.
Can't see myself going back to using Goldwyrms anymore...

I suggested it for boss fights but whatever u want man. I prefer goldwyrms for mapping and death's door for hardass boss fights like trio and uber lab.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it already but there are some minor details which OP didn't mention, which I find quite important.

Wise Oak = pen works on your flame golems (check your golem offensive sheet and rpess wise oak the fire pen will increase).

Pendulum of destruction affects golems, which is great dps.

Shaper of desolation is amazing too, the pen counts for your flame golems once again, and using ball lighting triggers it! it's an extra 25% pen awesome!

this shit needs to be nerfed ^^
I started this Build a a few days ago, after I got bored with SSF (haha).

The leveling process until level 41 was a sort of pain. Not to mention the lab. But at the point where you get 2 or even 4 Golems out, they are trivializing the game so hard.

I'm at level 65 by now with 6 Golems and nothing stops me, Only my own stupidity. (Only have 2.5k effective health lol)

Even with shitty gear and even worse tree pathing like mine, this build or more the golems itself, crash the game so hard.

Gear:

Waiting for use:

I'm curious how this build feels while mapping. I still miss the Primordial might jewel.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Guys which flask do u use instead of Divination Distillate Large Hybrid Flask?
This flask does not seems usefull for lazy-playstyle.
U need to spend mana to be able to use the flask and so on..
"
thevdende wrote:

Pendulum of destruction affects golems, which is great dps.

Shaper of desolation is amazing too, the pen counts for your flame golems once again, and using ball lighting triggers it! it's an extra 25% pen awesome!

this shit needs to be nerfed ^^

Maybe Mastermind of Discord, not Shaper of desolation
Gotta ask,

my golems died a lot on vaal temple bosses corrupted, its just me or everone have the same problem?

also i have a 6l i wonder mysefl what i can do beter because of colors,

right now im using

Flame Golem > Spell Echo > GMP > Minion DMG > Empower 3.

controle destruction is better than empower 3 or minion dmg? is it worth to change the colors or just leave it like this?

Also i tried to check flame golem dps on Path of Building and i Couldnt find why it doesnt show, how can i check?
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
I started this Build a a few days ago, after I got bored with SSF (haha).

The leveling process until level 41 was a sort of pain. Not to mention the lab. But at the point where you get 2 or even 4 Golems out, they are trivializing the game so hard.

I'm at level 65 by now with 6 Golems and nothing stops me, Only my own stupidity. (Only have 2.5k effective health lol)

Even with shitty gear and even worse tree pathing like mine, this build or more the golems itself, crash the game so hard.

Gear:

Waiting for use:

I'm curious how this build feels while mapping. I still miss the Primordial might jewel.

im only level 85 or so
i run t15s no problems some of the t16 i die on bosses but my flask set up sucks
i took out heretics and run a rare helm for the added ES bonus
what do you mean you miss primordal might? you need to upgrade some jewels and get a might

Last edited by motoman006 on Apr 18, 2017, 9:21:24 AM
I ment, that I do not have Primordial might right now. They are a bit pricy at the moment.
I burnt my currency to roll a decent Hubris. :D

I'll buy one once I have Chaos/ex again.

And I like your gear.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
I ment, that I do not have Primordial might right now. They are a bit pricy at the moment.
I burnt my currency to roll a decent Hubris. :D

I'll buy one once I have Chaos/ex again.

And I like your gear.

ty sir

if you need any help mrsdeath on here is very helpfull
or go through the pages and read there is alot of things i dont run vs what the original poster does use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info