[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

Been leveling this char and am about to buy a halcyon and was wondering why you use that and not the upgraded version, pandemonius?
What gem you suggest instead hight price 4 lvl enpower?
add lighting hypotermia or maybe increased rarity suport ?
How your cobal jewels working if there is no 40 int in radius of medium range jewel?
"
Thx l am trying your build now At which level I should do first izaru and ascendancy class?
when l play with totems i do it easy on 35 lvl first one but here izaru will jump me it will be much harder?

no matter what builds i am playing,i always put the main line on the top and back to lab when i've higher level.

"
Been leveling this char and am about to buy a halcyon and was wondering why you use that and not the upgraded version, pandemonius?

becuase halcyon has 80% dmg and 10% chance to freeze,and we don't need any pen.

"
What gem you suggest instead hight price 4 lvl enpower?
add lighting hypotermia or maybe increased rarity suport ?

this is already in my gem link though,Increased Crit Multi.

"
kescho wrote:
How your cobal jewels working if there is no 40 int in radius of medium range jewel?

how come there is no 40 int?bad question.
Gaming Life
Increased multi?
There is Increased Critical Damage and Increased Critical Strikes but l dont se increased critical multiplier gems
"
Increased multi?
There is Increased Critical Damage and Increased Critical Strikes but l dont se increased critical multiplier gems

i mean,crit dmg,come on that's just typical different,we all know what is that.
Gaming Life
Nope not all for new players names like this matters they will dont know the difference)
how come there is no 40 int?bad question.

Se? He thinks that it must be 40 int owned by you in pasive tree
so all int that you dont take dont work with this jewel

i view all the content in this tread but i didnt see nobody talking about reflect mobs. am lvl 80 and i always one shoot my self.Anybody having that probleme or its me that does not know how to counter. Need help and clairence. thx
What are your thoughts on using ice bite in the main link for frenzies for mapping? You get the cast and attack speed and the extra freeze chance seems good to me if you're replacing it for hypothermia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info