[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

I have a question about routing in your skill tree:

1) Currently your route going to Vaal Pact. Currently you get 5% cast + 5% movement speed + 30 dex + 10 intel.
If I re-route this from Trickery, you can get 12% attack speed, 6% cast speed, 34% more max mana and also 30 dex and 10 intel.

I reckon it's a marginal improvement?

2) Do you think the 2nd curse is a must-have in the build? I see you using warlord's and assasin's mark and I am not sure if you can apply them through Herald of Ice or how this actually works. It would be annoying if it only procs when a unit around is killed.

3) In the skill tree there is 'Nightstalker' which gives crit chance with daggers. Is still also for spells or purely physical?

EDIT: Added question: Is the 'upgraded' version of the Halcyon actually an upgrade or a downgrade?
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Last edited by TotemLols on Apr 13, 2017, 9:26:04 PM
Hello Guys,

I have a dilemma atm.
Freezing pulse is one of my favorite skills and right now im using it on my lvl 85 inquisitor.

The problem is that I don't know which setup I should choose.

Right now I'm using a 5linked pledge of hands with (FP-FasterCasting-AddedCold-ControlledDestruction-IncreasedCriticalStrike)

So my question is: What is better on the lung run in terms of dps for an Inquisitor?

A 6 linked pledge of hands with (FP-FasterCasting-AddedCold-ControlledDestruction-IncreasedCriticalStrike-Empower)

or

Dagger + Shield + 6linked chestpiece with (FP-FasterCasting-AddedCold-ControlledDestruction-IncreasedCriticalStrike-SpellEcho)
"
natta193 wrote:
Hello,

I just slowly started to switch from old 2.5 build to your version.

What should I focus on upgrading first? My current gear is:

Thanks for advice. My budget is around 5ex of currency to spend now

Helmet,crit chance on shield,belt,change the flasks.

"
TotemLols wrote:
I have a question about routing in your skill tree:

1) Currently your route going to Vaal Pact. Currently you get 5% cast + 5% movement speed + 30 dex + 10 intel.
If I re-route this from Trickery, you can get 12% attack speed, 6% cast speed, 34% more max mana and also 30 dex and 10 intel.

I reckon it's a marginal improvement?

2) Do you think the 2nd curse is a must-have in the build? I see you using warlord's and assasin's mark and I am not sure if you can apply them through Herald of Ice or how this actually works. It would be annoying if it only procs when a unit around is killed.

3) In the skill tree there is 'Nightstalker' which gives crit chance with daggers. Is still also for spells or purely physical?

EDIT: Added question: Is the 'upgraded' version of the Halcyon actually an upgrade or a downgrade?

1.Check out the skill tree in Final Form Plus

2.HoI will are doing very well in mapping,CWDT - WL Mark,and Self Cast another AS Mark will be nice on very hard boss fight.

3.that will be only apply on physical crit changes.

"
hapsy96 wrote:
Hello Guys,

I have a dilemma atm.
Freezing pulse is one of my favorite skills and right now im using it on my lvl 85 inquisitor.

The problem is that I don't know which setup I should choose.

Right now I'm using a 5linked pledge of hands with (FP-FasterCasting-AddedCold-ControlledDestruction-IncreasedCriticalStrike)

So my question is: What is better on the lung run in terms of dps for an Inquisitor?

A 6 linked pledge of hands with (FP-FasterCasting-AddedCold-ControlledDestruction-IncreasedCriticalStrike-Empower)

or

Dagger + Shield + 6linked chestpiece with (FP-FasterCasting-AddedCold-ControlledDestruction-IncreasedCriticalStrike-SpellEcho)

Pledge of Hands is definitely not a great choice for FP,and added cold also a bad gem in these patch.
go for my gem link setup,it will carry you.
Gaming Life
Ive been at this for a few weeks now. I know my gear is pretty good, but I feel like this build needs more defense. Capped res, 10.7k es (going to craft %es on my ring for more) and its like your always relying on leech to keep you alive. If you stand still and take damage for a split second half your es is gone. I spent all my currency on Skyforths too and im not sure i need them. I kind of liked the orb of storms setup for pc's just fine and some 200es boots might have been better. Any opinions?

Last edited by JusSolus on Apr 16, 2017, 1:52:28 PM
"
JusSolus wrote:
Ive been at this for a few weeks now. I know my gear is pretty good, but I feel like this build needs more defense. Capped res, 10.7k es (going to craft %es on my ring for more) and its like your always relying on leech to keep you alive. If you stand still and take damage for a split second half your es is gone. I spent all my currency on Skyforths too and im not sure i need them. I kind of liked the orb of storms setup for pc's just fine and some 200es boots might have been better. Any opinions?

Hey i'm playing a FP build that's different yet similar. CWDT + IC + Ice wall helps tons with survival. You can whirl through the wall and shoot through it. Its crazy good for survival. Don't use it if you shield charge though.

Also all these FP guides forget one massive crafting advantage. Deafening essence of hatred gives up to 33% cold dmg. Use it on an opal ring with 25% elemental dmg for a whopping 67% dmg increase. I'm using 2 rings with this plus a necklace with crit multi/cold dmg/spell dmg.
Last edited by coaa on Apr 19, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
i checked out your setup and tree. definitely looks like you do a lot more damage from your gear, and i notice you dont use two curses. how much es do you have?

ill probably respec some and try to get similar gear to yours to try it.

im also curious, when using dual curse, wouldnt projectile weakness give you more damage than ass mark? you get more crit chance but you crit a lot anyway and the added damage taken from crits that ass mark gives is less than the increased damage that projectile weakness gives

about the defense, im just saying that on things like the uber labs traps, even with 13k es it dissapears in seconds if you start getting hit. only hope is to attack something with war mark to get your shield back quikly.
"
JusSolus wrote:
i checked out your setup and tree. definitely looks like you do a lot more damage from your gear, and i notice you dont use two curses. how much es do you have?

im also curious, when using dual curse, wouldnt projectile weakness give you more damage than ass mark? you get more crit chance but you crit a lot anyway and the added damage taken from crits that ass mark gives is less than the increased damage that projectile weakness gives

about the defense, im just saying that on things like the uber labs traps, even with 13k es it dissapears in seconds if you start getting hit. only hope is to attack something with war mark to get your shield back quikly.

In my current gear I just broke 11kes. I have tankier setup that drops some spell damage and if I essence craft my rings to perfect ones with ES then put %ES on it I could easily get 13.5-14k ES. I'm personally still in the process of leveling and gearing up fully. Playing around with my last few points on where I should go with them.

I decided personally to drop a lot of the freezing mechanics of the build. I feel like, even in red T15 maps, everything is dead in 1 pulse. The freeze is useless for me. Bosses I may not freeze "long" per shot, but if I don't stop shooting, it freeze locks them anyway so they cant even get an attack animation off because crit = freeze anyway. I went way more aggressive on dmg because I want to do everything with the build (shaper/uber). And all of the freezing stuff doesn't work on the hardest bosses. But that's just me, I want to do it all so i'm making it more universal. I kill T15 bosses in seconds anyway.

I ran dual curse for awhile but took the 4 points back. With skyforth, I don't need assassins mark for the power charges. All it gave me was a little more damage on the crits. Without sky, I would use both curses still. For hard boss fights like shaper, I would drop my HOI curse setup for a blasphemy / warlords instead.

I've been tweaking the build a lot and this is the best I've come up with so far. My last few points will most likely go into the -10% reflect damage and +elemental dmg nodes to ease off the rare reflect mob here and there. Then if I go to 100 it'll just be all ES nodes for more survival.

And yeah in Uber that's the curse of playing CI unfortunately. Traps/bleed sucks for us. It's why most hardcore players use death's door. Even with 20k ES a bleed when not paying attention will drop you in 2 seconds :\

This is my HO dps, no power charges (I get 5), no flasks up - 189,137. I still have quite a few pieces to upgrade and lots of room for improvement. I'm positive I can push my raw unbuffed dps in HO over 200k with perfect gear, buffed well over 400k. This relies on no mechanics, just pure FP nastiness for endgame bossing:
Last edited by coaa on Apr 20, 2017, 10:18:01 AM
Hi where is the leech coming from
"
coaa wrote:
"
JusSolus wrote:

In my current gear I just broke 11kes. I have tankier setup that drops some spell damage and if I essence craft my rings to perfect ones with ES then put %ES on it I could easily get 13.5-14k ES. I'm personally still in the process of leveling and gearing up fully. Playing around with my last few points on where I should go with them.

I decided personally to drop a lot of the freezing mechanics of the build. I feel like, even in red T15 maps, everything is dead in 1 pulse. The freeze is useless for me. Bosses I may not freeze "long" per shot, but if I don't stop shooting, it freeze locks them anyway so they cant even get an attack animation off because crit = freeze anyway. I went way more aggressive on dmg because I want to do everything with the build (shaper/uber). And all of the freezing stuff doesn't work on the hardest bosses. But that's just me, I want to do it all so i'm making it more universal. I kill T15 bosses in seconds anyway.

I ran dual curse for awhile but took the 4 points back. With skyforth, I don't need assassins mark for the power charges. All it gave me was a little more damage on the crits. Without sky, I would use both curses still. For hard boss fights like shaper, I would drop my HOI curse setup for a blasphemy / warlords instead.

I've been tweaking the build a lot and this is the best I've come up with so far. My last few points will most likely go into the -10% reflect damage and +elemental dmg nodes to ease off the rare reflect mob here and there. Then if I go to 100 it'll just be all ES nodes for more survival.

And yeah in Uber that's the curse of playing CI unfortunately. Traps/bleed sucks for us. It's why most hardcore players use death's door. Even with 20k ES a bleed when not paying attention will drop you in 2 seconds :\

This is my HO dps, no power charges (I get 5), no flasks up - 189,137. I still have quite a few pieces to upgrade and lots of room for improvement. I'm positive I can push my raw unbuffed dps in HO over 200k with perfect gear, buffed well over 400k. This relies on no mechanics, just pure FP nastiness for endgame bossing:

Thanks for your input. ill keep checking back and working on my own gear. the rings are pretty expensive, but thats what im working on now

The leech comes from warlords mark
I see all these nice gear but how do you deal with being frozen? Also i seem to keep on ripping to reflects even though my dips isn't that high.. I had to sacrifice dps for survival and I still rip. Now I'm paranoid of that yellow swirly border on rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info