[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

Has anyone tried this as a life build? I had 2 snow jewels drop and have a 6L queen of the forest I can use. Perhaps a 5L regalia would just be better? Everything else I have or can craft (sans the amulet). How is the end game without the helm enchant?

I'm in SSF so options are limited.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Apr 28, 2017, 6:28:57 AM
Is this build HC Viable? What would you guys change to make it a bit safer, sacrificing some damage is fine.
For hard core I would go the safer route, choosing the Witch class for the reduced reflect and more es.
"
WOW,its cool,but a little expensive

Actually it's not so expensive for viable to play.i just bought most of the things that can push this build.

"
JusSolus wrote:
Hi I have a new question

The cast speed helmet shows more tooltip dps, like 3k i think. but does the fp % damage give more damage overall with crits?Also, i regaled both of these and got lucky with that 70 flat es on the cast speed helmet, but what should I do with the damage one? Yolo ex? Craft fire res? Or Craft lower flat es roll?

Just pick the Cast Speed one.craft fire res then yolo ex the 40% dmg one if you want.

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Has anyone tried this as a life build? I had 2 snow jewels drop and have a 6L queen of the forest I can use. Perhaps a 5L regalia would just be better? Everything else I have or can craft (sans the amulet). How is the end game without the helm enchant?

I'm in SSF so options are limited.

I don't know how will the life base one would be but I think 5L regalia properly will be a better choice.Helm enchant is not the must thing in end game.It will just being a nice upgrade.

"
xixghtt wrote:
Is this build HC Viable? What would you guys change to make it a bit safer, sacrificing some damage is fine.

"
beritraz wrote:
For hard core I would go the safer route, choosing the Witch class for the reduced reflect and more es.

for HC i suggest you guys to go with this guy build.I still died about once per level with reflect when i don't have purity of ice.

[2.6] Rey's LHC Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Miniguide as requested.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1869383
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Apr 29, 2017, 8:48:05 AM
-
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Apr 29, 2017, 8:47:48 AM
Oh,no my dps just have 2.3k,need to learn for ur build
Can someone explain how this build freeze bosses? 250k dps shouldn't be enough to freeze even t10 bosses. I've tried to do something like this before, and with 100k dps I couldn't freeze even t1 boss. Hod does it work?
"
overdrag wrote:
Can someone explain how this build freeze bosses? 250k dps shouldn't be enough to freeze even t10 bosses. I've tried to do something like this before, and with 100k dps I couldn't freeze even t1 boss. Hod does it work?

I freeze everything south of T12s and I'm under 100K currently, are you using elemental focus? If so swap for something else. I think there is also a tree node that gives you a huge buff but takes away elemental statuses, so check for that if you don't have ele focus.
I wanted to get some suggestions of what I should upgrade next. Please keep in mind I'm in SSF so don't judge my gear too hard :p

Spoiler

I have a valyrium ring, but gifts is better for mapping, a bit of IIR, conc ground, and crit. I swap it for breaches and other stun boss fights.

It's very unlikely I'll get the Panda amulet, what would be a good alternative? If I get eye of Chayula drop maybe that would be better than valyrium?

Current plan is get to T14+ maps to get i84 dagger bases to craft on, same with regalia and hopefully I can 6L then craft a decent base.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 2, 2017, 5:13:46 AM
Yeah the eye of chayula would be better but you sacrifice dps. ImO it's worth having better defense. But if your dps is too low then your freezes will be very short on bosses/tankier mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info