[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

Hi i would like to play this build as my first hero in the Legacy(and it's my first hero in my life in poe). Can i do this without items or i should choose another build?
"
Hi i would like to play this build as my first hero in the Legacy(and it's my first hero in my life in poe). Can i do this without items or i should choose another build?

it's ok,start up gear will be really cheap.
Gaming Life
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"

it's ok,start up gear will be really cheap.

thanks a lot :)
Hi, first thx for the build, im new in the game and i dont understand your skill trees? they different which one i should force?
"
Promadheus wrote:
Hi, first thx for the build, im new in the game and i dont understand your skill trees? they different which one i should force?

they are step.
and my currently skill tree is to get more attack speed for shield charge.i need to do that unless you can enough damamge,es and point.
Gaming Life
"
hp86 wrote:
Spoiler

Hey guys,

that's my equipment right now. Which one you think should be the next one to be upgraded ?
Any thoughts ? My dmg in town is about 80k (the jewels used are pretty much the same as in the guide)

Thanks for your thoughts and help

sick enchantment.

edit: Also why are you not using that kenho? 40% is a shitton of additional damage.
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Mar 31, 2017, 6:25:08 AM
Hi again:)
I have a few questions:)
first: how many ES should i have to take CI?)
And second question that: can i replace SHIELD CHARGE to flame dash?)or charge the best choice?
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
"
hp86 wrote:
Spoiler

Hey guys,

that's my equipment right now. Which one you think should be the next one to be upgraded ?
Any thoughts ? My dmg in town is about 80k (the jewels used are pretty much the same as in the guide)

Thanks for your thoughts and help

sick enchantment.

edit: Also why are you not using that kenho? 40% is a shitton of additional damage.

they end-up with very similar tooltip pushing,you can choice one of them base on your situation
Gaming Life
"
Hi again:)
I have a few questions:)
first: how many ES should i have to take CI?)
And second question that: can i replace SHIELD CHARGE to flame dash?)or charge the best choice?

1.4-5K will be enough for starting with CI

2.Flame Dash just very slow....the distance are shot,3 charges etc,and you also lose fortify.
Gaming Life
From past experience, controlled destruction give you good looking dps, but added lightning is better for single target, and let's face it, FP build never lack of pack clearing speed, it's always the single target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info