[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

Hey thanks for the great guide. I have been looking for a freezing pulse guide since the new jewel came out but for some reason people preffered frost blades as the hype build of the month. Anyway i have a few questions regarding sustain and gearing.

First off how do you feel about berek's gripp two stone ring for mana and life sustain ? reason is when i switched to dagger and shield from x2 Tullborn wands mana sustain in particular is a bit hard. Following up on that should i leave vaal pact for level 70+ or rush it?

As far as gear goes are facebreakers more favorable than maligaros for the crit multi increase ? And the biggest question regarding the CI transition, should i invest first in a decent regalia or in a budget one and then a decent hubris and shield ?
Last edited by HeliosGR on Apr 2, 2017, 8:35:18 AM
"
TravisL wrote:
From past experience, controlled destruction give you good looking dps, but added lightning is better for single target, and let's face it, FP build never lack of pack clearing speed, it's always the single target.

FP single target is always be a problem,gurdian,shaper,etc.Somehow I am not GGG,and i can't change the skill damage of add sth to it,all i can do is only show the bestway that i could made for FP.
Gaming Life
"
HeliosGR wrote:
Hey thanks for the great guide. I have been looking for a freezing pulse guide since the new jewel came out but for some reason people preffered frost blades as the hype build of the month. Anyway i have a few questions regarding sustain and gearing.

First off how do you feel about berek's gripp two stone ring for mana and life sustain ? reason is when i switched to dagger and shield from x2 Tullborn wands mana sustain in particular is a bit hard. Following up on that should i leave vaal pact for level 70+ or rush it?

As far as gear goes are facebreakers more favorable than maligaros for the crit multi increase ? And the biggest question regarding the CI transition, should i invest first in a decent regalia or in a budget one and then a decent hubris and shield ?

Frost Blades is properly going to be a better skill for end game boss.as the Claw buff,jewel are more powerful,skill tree buff,and frost blades themselves is much better than FP after many time of buffed.

and for you question,

1.Berek's Grip will work great i think,especially with vinktar,but you have to figure out your resis with other gear,and you will properly lose 1K+ es.and for the mana issue,Vaal Clarity should be always be charged and you just need some mana for starting the map.especially in no regen map.

2.Vaal Pact,i think after you got CI,and you should get it at fast as possible.

3.what's maligaros give you are 30dex,atk spd,crit chance and multi,it take every aspect that you need,even vs a legacy facebreaker.and for the goal,i recommend you to get a Insanity Glove for shield charging.

4.Gears Invest,you should go from cheaper one.a 400+ regalia is enough for start,you get every pieces for cheap,for example like 400+chest 300+shield 300+helmet sth like that would just cost you few currency.and you can start mapping easily and upgraded you gear step by step.that's a better way in my opinion.
Gaming Life
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
HeliosGR wrote:

Frost Blades is properly going to be a better skill for end game boss.as the Claw buff,jewel are more powerful,skill tree buff,and frost blades themselves is much better than FP after many time of buffed.

and for you question,

1.Berek's Grip will work great i think,especially with vinktar,but you have to figure out your resis with other gear,and you will properly lose 1K+ es.and for the mana issue,Vaal Clarity should be always be charged and you just need some mana for starting the map.especially in no regen map.

3.what's maligaros give you are 30dex,atk spd,crit chance and multi,it take every aspect that you need,even vs a legacy facebreaker.and for the goal,i recommend you to get a Insanity Glove for shield charging.

4.Gears Invest,you should go from cheaper one.a 400+ regalia is enough for start,you get every pieces for cheap,for example like 400+chest 300+shield 300+helmet sth like that would just cost you few currency.and you can start mapping easily and upgraded you gear step by step.that's a better way in my opinion.

thank you for the detailed answer. One more question i forgot to ask is when should i invest in a 5 link ? and how far can a 4 link carry me? tier 6 ?
Last edited by HeliosGR on Apr 2, 2017, 3:52:27 PM
hey ive been trying this build and its going good so far at lvl 72. only thing i noticed is you really dont need to level shield charge at all, it gives the skill extra damage but your not doing any damage with it anyway, and even warlord mark you can do only a few levels and get pretty much the same results. Its better than chasing strength on your gear.

also , does this halcyon amulet currupt +1 curse or no? i looked but havent seen any. that extra gem slot with portal would be nice for another curse

My current gear, ripped some of it from my summoner and currently waiting til lvl 79 when i can use my crystal belt

Last edited by JusSolus on Apr 2, 2017, 7:48:35 PM
"
HeliosGR wrote:
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
HeliosGR wrote:

and for you question,

thank you for the detailed answer. One more question i forgot to ask is when should i invest in a 5 link ? and how far can a 4 link carry me? tier 6 ?

I think you should jump over 5l and take a 6l,6l is not very expensive these day.
Gaming Life
Controlled destruction and increased critical strike chance they do not exclude each other?
"
JusSolus wrote:
hey ive been trying this build and its going good so far at lvl 72. only thing i noticed is you really dont need to level shield charge at all, it gives the skill extra damage but your not doing any damage with it anyway, and even warlord mark you can do only a few levels and get pretty much the same results. Its better than chasing strength on your gear.

also , does this halcyon amulet currupt +1 curse or no? i looked but havent seen any. that extra gem slot with portal would be nice for another curse

My current gear, ripped some of it from my summoner and currently waiting til lvl 79 when i can use my crystal belt

The strength on one of the ring is for increased duration,and my currently setup haven't leveling shield charge.

Somehow I am using bisco most of the time.If you can get the corrupted one for the +1 curse it would saving a few point from tree.and I already had a portal gem on my glove.
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Apr 3, 2017, 7:35:15 AM
"
Controlled destruction and increased critical strike chance they do not exclude each other?

It's Ok,With diamond flask you will still got 90+ crit chance.
Gaming Life
Thx l am trying your build now At which level I should do first izaru and ascendancy class?
when l play with totems i do it easy on 35 lvl first one but here izaru will jump me it will be much harder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info