[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

Hallo and thx for a really great spec i really love it. But im having problems to get so high dps that ppl are talking about . when im standig in my Hq with golem im at 78k any ide or is that ok .

And thx again for the spec :)
Edit: nevermind, was reading the crit multi wrong. Still, my dps is much lower than yours
Last edited by Raifz on Mar 27, 2017, 10:00:46 PM
"
SirCraccyHit wrote:
Hallo and thx for a really great spec i really love it. But im having problems to get so high dps that ppl are talking about . when im standig in my Hq with golem im at 78k any ide or is that ok .

And thx again for the spec :)

21FP,LV4 Empower,nice jewel those will boosting your dps so much.
i have about 123k while standing in h/o with golem
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Mar 28, 2017, 4:30:03 AM
"
Raifz wrote:
Edit: nevermind, was reading the crit multi wrong. Still, my dps is much lower than yours

I prefer using a Increase cri Multi in stead of lv3 empower,empower is only worth using it while it is lv4.
Gaming Life
Dont i have 38 crit multi on My dagger ?
"
SirCraccyHit wrote:
Dont i have 38 crit multi on My dagger ?

oh,i mixed up you with the other guys,sorry for that
Gaming Life
But lvl 21 FP and lvl 4 empower is like 9 Ex . Is it that mutch it gives in dps for 9 Ex ?
"
SirCraccyHit wrote:
But lvl 21 FP and lvl 4 empower is like 9 Ex . Is it that mutch it gives in dps for 9 Ex ?

9ex for 20% more damage,it's not necessary but it's an upgrade if you want.
Gaming Life
Spoiler

Hey guys,

that's my equipment right now. Which one you think should be the next one to be upgraded ?
Any thoughts ? My dmg in town is about 80k (the jewels used are pretty much the same as in the guide)

Thanks for your thoughts and help
"
hp86 wrote:
Spoiler

Hey guys,

that's my equipment right now. Which one you think should be the next one to be upgraded ?
Any thoughts ? My dmg in town is about 80k (the jewels used are pretty much the same as in the guide)

Thanks for your thoughts and help

Chest and Shield For more es
Gaming Life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info