[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

"
Ty for nice guide!
Here is my char on Harbinger SC :

I did a lot of testing with skill tree,because wanted more clearspeed and needed more strength because of 0 str on rings and amu(i value bisco too much) and this one worked best for me: www.poeurl.com/bwfp
We put violent dead in witch zone and convert dex next to vaal pact instead.
When comparing to original tree:

1.What we lose
-more or less 50% inc life from the tree
-minion dmg circle in witch zone in the north of the tree (i think this circle isnt that efficient as other ones)

2.What we get
-Much much more str,making it way easier to cap 1k
-another 45% inc dur of spells for better clearspeed
-vaal pact (on paper it doesn't look that good but in game it helped me a lot with survivability)
-9 % inc castspeed and 5% inc ms for clearspeed

I still got 5.5k hp and 666 es with semi-mf gear so didn't find that much % life necessary for farming maps.I can only die when i am one-shoted because vaal pact with zombies is great.So i can recommend this tree for people who have hard time reaching 1k str.I dont think going for 1k str without vaal pact is worth it in the same time.

P.S. unfortunately attack and cast speed enchant for boots u suggest to use doesn't work for summoner so i think movement speed one is best.

Would you say this is the ultimate version, for the build? Without HH is it better than the original tree? for clear speed, etc
Okay, so I went for Core today, map itself and the 3 mini-bosses are no problem at all. For malakai I do need 6 portals and still don't manage to kill him. Don't know what I'm doing wrong ._.

Maybe i just need to level my gems and get a 6 link first..
Last edited by Gape_Horn on Sep 5, 2017, 2:53:36 PM
"
Avazaladore wrote:
"
Ty for nice guide!
Here is my char on Harbinger SC :

I did a lot of testing with skill tree,because wanted more clearspeed and needed more strength because of 0 str on rings and amu(i value bisco too much) and this one worked best for me: www.poeurl.com/bwfp
We put violent dead in witch zone and convert dex next to vaal pact instead.
When comparing to original tree:

1.What we lose
-more or less 50% inc life from the tree
-minion dmg circle in witch zone in the north of the tree (i think this circle isnt that efficient as other ones)

2.What we get
-Much much more str,making it way easier to cap 1k
-another 45% inc dur of spells for better clearspeed
-vaal pact (on paper it doesn't look that good but in game it helped me a lot with survivability)
-9 % inc castspeed and 5% inc ms for clearspeed

I still got 5.5k hp and 666 es with semi-mf gear so didn't find that much % life necessary for farming maps.I can only die when i am one-shoted because vaal pact with zombies is great.So i can recommend this tree for people who have hard time reaching 1k str.I dont think going for 1k str without vaal pact is worth it in the same time.

P.S. unfortunately attack and cast speed enchant for boots u suggest to use doesn't work for summoner so i think movement speed one is best.

Would you say this is the ultimate version, for the build? Without HH is it better than the original tree? for clear speed, etc

If you have the money and you wanted to map and farm say spider forest then yes I would definitely transition into something that can use bisco's as you will earn a lot more currency in the long run. It is using victario's charity so you will lose a little bit of defense so I would be cautious on HC but if you play SC and you just want to map and make currency then yes I would recommend it over the normal version as it uses bisco's.
"
Gape_Horn wrote:
Okay, so I went for Core today, map itself and the 3 mini-bosses are no problem at all. For malakai I do need 6 portals and still don't manage to kill him. Don't know what I'm doing wrong ._.

Check the mods on the map, I can't see your character so hard to say if gear is the problem. 5 link is enough for core, just make sure you are using convocation properly(get zombies out of slam etc).
"
dupie wrote:
"
Gape_Horn wrote:

Check the mods on the map, I can't see your character so hard to say if gear is the problem. 5 link is enough for core, just make sure you are using convocation properly(get zombies out of slam etc).

Dunno, gear shouldnt be a problem. I assume that it's my laggy PC that gets me killed a lot. Can't say for sure
Im new to PoE and i like it a lot> Started with Witch necro/srs using your guide it helped me a lot, thank you!
I'm loving the build so far the only thing I'm confused about so far is when exactly am I supposed to to use Ball Lighting? It seems like I don't have the time or mana (with Haste and Hatred up) to use it.
"
Davanoss wrote:
I'm loving the build so far the only thing I'm confused about so far is when exactly am I supposed to to use Ball Lighting? It seems like I don't have the time or mana (with Haste and Hatred up) to use it.

I use on high HP packs, and bosses, or whenever i can, its good vs harbingers, as you can time their repawn and throw the ball lightning as they respawn.
This is a great build for a n00b! I have only been playing PoE for about a month and loving this build. Can you take a look at my build/gear and let me know what you think? Also can you explain Clarity with Cast when Damage Taken Support?

Thanks
Got at least covenant 6l and near all gems are 20q...things starts to go better. I also use spectre for tanking

Any suggestion to improve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info