[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

playing this in HHC, is there a point to go zombies without baron? its too expensive, should i go pure SRS? ors till use zombies?
"
blizaro wrote:
playing this in HHC, is there a point to go zombies without baron? its too expensive, should i go pure SRS? ors till use zombies?

Use zombies with spell totem - raise zombie - minion life - fortify if you don't have a baron, just to make boss fights safer.
Yours sincereley,
Brisen
Last edited by Brizen on Sep 2, 2017, 10:50:43 AM
im playing the hardcore block variant build and i finally got my baron helmet, i followed the build this far on what items to use but i actually have only 480 strenght, all of my rares items also have strenght mod on em exept for the ring that has dex, however it seems that even i put the maximum strenght on all of the rares i posess i will only go up to maybe over 600 but never near a thousand, am i missing something? i also decided to play with the the mon'tregul grasp instead of the gut ripper thus loosing about 10% of block once my bone offering are casted because i wanted to maximimze the zombies life/dps, is it really a big deal if i lack that 10% or its not that dangerous, personally i dont see a big difference when i run maps so far (i am lvl 85)
Last edited by hardcore_WUSS on Sep 2, 2017, 4:20:05 PM
Awesome build, loving it so far.

& level 83 but really struggling to hit 1k strength. I'm @ 909 strength and not even resist capped, could you please take a look at my build and give some suggestions on what to change to get to 1k strength?
@Giftednz

You're missing 60 Str from the completed passive tree, so that'd be a decent chunk of your Str gone +17% from boots makes that 70 Str you would get.

If you had a perfect 18% boots you'd stand to gain another around 7 str also, putting you at 87 Str.

You grabbed the int passive on the way down to "Born to Fight" talent instead of the str one, might want to change that.

Once you've then completed the tree you can throw two of the 5 remaining points in to the 30 str node close to the top, even without the perfect rolled boots that should put you over 1000 str - 6 more levels, and one passive refund point :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For a better breakdown you need the following. (This is including the 17% Str boost from your boots)

Select the str node to the left of the int node you selected +11.7 str
Get path of the warrior for 2 skill points over near the blob of HP +23.4 str
Get Sanctity Passive +11.7 str
Spend 2 points getting to the 30 str node: +35.1 str
Str node in bottom left near the socket: +11.7 str

All adds up to: 93.6 + 909 = 1002.6 str
Last edited by Caim87 on Sep 3, 2017, 7:16:51 AM
I intend to use Grip of the Council to increase the damage output of Minions. So does the Extra cold damage from Grip and Hatred stack ?
Hey, so yesterday I broke the 1000 strength. Jumped from tier 9 maps to tier 14 straight :P Haven't tried the T15 Maps yet, but T14 was pretty easy. Good build, thanks alot :)
Anyone can tell me what this build can do with 6link and 1k STR?

This is my gear. All I need is 6link
"
Caim87 wrote:
@Giftednz

You're missing 60 Str from the completed passive tree, so that'd be a decent chunk of your Str gone +17% from boots makes that 70 Str you would get.

If you had a perfect 18% boots you'd stand to gain another around 7 str also, putting you at 87 Str.

You grabbed the int passive on the way down to "Born to Fight" talent instead of the str one, might want to change that.

Once you've then completed the tree you can throw two of the 5 remaining points in to the 30 str node close to the top, even without the perfect rolled boots that should put you over 1000 str - 6 more levels, and one passive refund point :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For a better breakdown you need the following. (This is including the 17% Str boost from your boots)

Select the str node to the left of the int node you selected +11.7 str
Get path of the warrior for 2 skill points over near the blob of HP +23.4 str
Get Sanctity Passive +11.7 str
Spend 2 points getting to the 30 str node: +35.1 str
Str node in bottom left near the socket: +11.7 str

All adds up to: 93.6 + 909 = 1002.6 str

Thank you so much for the detailed post! much appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info