[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Using The Scourge instead of Mon'tregul Grasp would be better ? I mean for boss. Zombie keep dying and i still dont have united in Dream.
Last edited by Redvex on Sep 13, 2017, 4:17:10 AM
How much dps minions-srs-zombies gets from my Strength?
Iam thinking to drop 1000+ str for a Biscos + Lycosidae + Scourge.

Still about 800str but thinking of a full iir/iiq lycosidae build.
IGN:MacWrap
"
Redvex wrote:
Using The Scourge instead of Mon'tregul Grasp would be better ? I mean for boss. Zombie keep dying and i still dont have united in Dream.

I would only use the scourge if you are using necromantic aegis with a lycosidae or victario's charity as it will be much more effective.

"
DaPavlos wrote:
How much dps minions-srs-zombies gets from my Strength?
Iam thinking to drop 1000+ str for a Biscos + Lycosidae + Scourge.

Still about 800str but thinking of a full iir/iiq lycosidae build.

Yes this is fine, 800 str with lycosidae+scourge will be more than enough damage to clear maps, the only issue will be defense. Just use zombies on a spell totem with fortify/minion life to help as a distraction.
First genuine foray into PoE (dismissed it as Diablo clone the first time, probably because i was playing something else at the time and couldn't be bothered to look at the depth), friend has been playing for some time. Enjoying this as an intro into the late game state that I'm pretty certain I would have never gotten to without your guide, I appreciate the time you put in to the earlier parts, as many of the guides assume a certain depth of knowledge that at least in my case left me without a clear knowledge of how to progress as a first time player.
Thank you for your clarity, for us n00bs :D
"
SpacePanda001 wrote:
First genuine foray into PoE (dismissed it as Diablo clone the first time, probably because i was playing something else at the time and couldn't be bothered to look at the depth), friend has been playing for some time. Enjoying this as an intro into the late game state that I'm pretty certain I would have never gotten to without your guide, I appreciate the time you put in to the earlier parts, as many of the guides assume a certain depth of knowledge that at least in my case left me without a clear knowledge of how to progress as a first time player.
Thank you for your clarity, for us n00bs :D

Glad you are enjoying it, thanks for the kind words :)
For the high MF variant - what level were you when you took a picture of that skill tree? I'm currently running your frenzy variant of srs/zombie with over 1k strength. Thinking on switching to the bisco collar variant of the build - but wanted to know what level you were on that SS.
Finally i've reached 1k strg!!!
So i'm taking a look to flasks:
I can see u'll use only one life flask, can i ask u why? Cause mana regen is damn high and better then a life recovery speed?
Tnx
@dupie
Hi! Thanks for awesome guide!
It's gonna be mine second HC attempt ;)
Can you share Path of Building link for HC block version of this build?
Thnx!
What about dropping Mon'tregul's for United in Dream and leaving everything else as is, and grabbing Beacon of Corruption from Necromancer Ascendancy to boost the damage a bit from Envy? I know Severed in Sleep is a bit meh.

Awesomesauce build btw, really got me hooked to summoners.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Sep 17, 2017, 5:29:09 PM
Great build man, didn't even need to buy Baron until I was mapping over T10. Thankfully dropped from 150c to 45c in that time ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info