[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Any thought on the new Ruthless Support Gem?
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
"
Narrgis wrote:
Any thought on the new Ruthless Support Gem?

Will need to do more testing but it's looking really good, will most likely be our 6th link and will replace melee splash for single target.
look like not bad

░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
How do you think the new 3.0 build you have on builder hold up against previous builds? Any chance on a shaper kill or ubers/cores? Awesome work!
eww ruthlessness looks awful. take that 75% and divide it by 3 .. its just a normal melee physical gem that its alot more susceptible to reflect and a shit load less consistent for clearing
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
eww ruthlessness looks awful. take that 75% and divide it by 3 .. its just a normal melee physical gem that its alot more susceptible to reflect and a shit load less consistent for clearing

75% on first lvl gem +stun
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Hey thanks for the build.

I'm trying the 3.0 build and i notice the zombie threshold gem couldn't active because it's lacking of INT around it. The only place to active them is to replace the INT>STR jewel which missing out a lot of STR. Is there a way around this?
League: Standard
IGN: IMhermes
"
kimono38 wrote:
Hey thanks for the build.

I'm trying the 3.0 build and i notice the zombie threshold gem couldn't active because it's lacking of INT around it. The only place to active them is to replace the INT>STR jewel which missing out a lot of STR. Is there a way around this?

Place it by the scion start and by the strength nodes on the left like I have in the build link. You don't need to have the int nodes allocated, there just needs to be 40 int around the jewel placement - something the threshold gems needs to clarify...
Dang Thanks buddy. It's my first time playing around threshold jewel
League: Standard
IGN: IMhermes
I am playing with this build in beta, just without Ahn's Heritage, because there are almost no fragility jewels on the beta. So i am using a rar shield with life and resists.

I am almost at 800 str and the damage is really good. I am at lvl 84 atm and had no problem with any maps, but i have only done T11 maps so far. But i dont think i will have problem in the future with my damage.

I have 5.5k life and 600 ES and feel pretty tanky. Also very good movement with shield charge and faster attacks. Only got a 5l covenant and using the new ruthless gem. Really like the mini stun, procs on almost any normal mobs.

So far i really like the build. Very good damage, pretty tanky and fast movement. Looking forward to try Ahn's Heritage and try to get to 1000 str for the zombie heal
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
Last edited by Narrgis on Jul 10, 2017, 2:30:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info