[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

I really like this build, but i am just not sure if it is worth using Ahn's Heritage and two jewels just to get permanent onslaught. You could just use a silver flask to have onslaught most of the time.

What do you think about using Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis? This would give all zombies and raging spirits frenzy and power charges.

Or just use a rare shield with strengh to get the 1000 strengh easier.
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
Build looks fun, seems a bit similar as what Theuberclips is running in the hc ssf mayhem league at the moment.

Can you give some headers about how to do early game, what paths to take first and what ascendancy you would do first?
Would assume commander of darkness first? Then Mistress of Darkness?
"
Narrgis wrote:
I really like this build, but i am just not sure if it is worth using Ahn's Heritage and two jewels just to get permanent onslaught. You could just use a silver flask to have onslaught most of the time.

What do you think about using Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis? This would give all zombies and raging spirits frenzy and power charges.

Or just use a rare shield with strengh to get the 1000 strengh easier.

You can use any shield you like, but the movement and cast speed coupled with 78% all resists with ahn's heritage is awesome. Feel free to alter and experiment with the build how you like, any shield can work. You can definitely go necro aegis route with victarios but you will need to give up a few useful nodes, it wasn't so bad with hybrid because it was easy to reach.

"
Krekel82 wrote:
Build looks fun, seems a bit similar as what Theuberclips is running in the hc ssf mayhem league at the moment.

Can you give some headers about how to do early game, what paths to take first and what ascendancy you would do first?
Would assume commander of darkness first? Then Mistress of Darkness?

I will be releasing the full guide with everything explained when the next beta phase is released.
So i'm using this build for the 2 week Mayhem race, currently level 82 and just finished Merc Lab on my own. i have some decent gear, but right now i'm looking for a pair of gloves replacement, it seems to be my weakest piece would you guys agree? Also possibly an offhand but I need a new pair of gloves so I can give them the minion damage enchant (i enchanted my current pair of gloves with dex when i was lower level to meet a dex requirement for haste or arctic armor).

there are ZERO pairs of grip of the council's, so am i looking for a rare pair of gloves that just give high life and strength? (str directly increases SRS damage right?)

also since it's just a 2 week race, i am having a bitch of a time getting my 5th link for void manipulation, just blew 200 fusing orbs and all 500+ of my jeweller's changed into fusing and got nothing :/ any advice for this issue specifically?

thanks for any advice i can get here :)
Last edited by sheep_duck on Jul 2, 2017, 8:34:23 AM
"
sheep_duck wrote:
So i'm using this build for the 2 week Mayhem race, currently level 82 and just finished Merc Lab on my own. i have some decent gear, but right now i'm looking for a pair of gloves replacement, it seems to be my weakest piece would you guys agree? Also possibly an offhand but I need a new pair of gloves so I can give them the minion damage enchant (i enchanted my current pair of gloves with dex when i was lower level to meet a dex requirement for haste or arctic armor).

there are ZERO pairs of grip of the council's, so am i looking for a rare pair of gloves that just give high life and strength? (str directly increases SRS damage right?)

also since it's just a 2 week race, i am having a bitch of a time getting my 5th link for void manipulation, just blew 200 fusing orbs and all 500+ of my jeweller's changed into fusing and got nothing :/ any advice for this issue specifically?

If you are following the 2.6 build, get gloves with dex(if needed), life, resist and an open prefix for minion damage craft(catarina lvl 4) if you can. Strength only buffs minions if you are following the 3.0 guide and are using the baron helmet with "Your Strength is added to your Minions" effect.

Sadly the only thing u can be doing to get 5l is run maps as fast as possible for jeweller's, another option is doing prophecies to try get the jeweller's touch.

I can't see your gear so I won't be able to advise on gear or upgrade paths.
"
dupie wrote:
"
sheep_duck wrote:

If you are following the 2.6 build, get gloves with dex(if needed), life, resist and an open prefix for minion damage craft(catarina lvl 4) if you can. Strength only buffs minions if you are following the 3.0 guide and are using the baron helmet with "Your Strength is added to your Minions" effect.

Sadly the only thing u can be doing to get 5l is run maps as fast as possible for jeweller's, another option is doing prophecies to try get the jeweller's touch.

I can't see your gear so I won't be able to advise on gear or upgrade paths.

Thanks for the reply. I un-hid my characters so you should be able to look at him now. i am quite a bit above the resist cap so i think i need a pretty specific set of gloves. but now that you can see everything tell me what you think.

thanks again for any assistance :)
"
sheep_duck wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I un-hid my characters so you should be able to look at him now. i am quite a bit above the resist cap so i think i need a pretty specific set of gloves. but now that you can see everything tell me what you think.

thanks again for any assistance :)

I checked out the gear, you want to get a shield with much higher energy shield (250+ ES). The two rings would be the next upgrade, try to get better resists + life on your rings and craft your own bone helmet(use alterations until you get t1 life + resist then regal). As for everything else just follow this priority on gear (resist cap > dex cap > life > energy shield > strength)

Good luck :)

"
Edit: max block/spell block HC variant will be added soon.

Really interested in seeing your HC variant!
wanted ask if CI version of SRS is still good and viable in 3.0?
"
"
Edit: max block/spell block HC variant will be added soon.

Really interested in seeing your HC variant!

Before 3.0 is out I will have all of the guides on the forum, been a bit busy lately.

"
wanted ask if CI version of SRS is still good and viable in 3.0?

With the nerf to poison we are much better off using strength to scale our minion damage, at most a hybrid build would be viable. In 2.6 poison LL or CI was amazing but the nerf to ES might make it a bit too squishy, we will have to see. As always I am going life based because it works really well on a budget and in HC and is new player friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info