Community Translators Needed

"
Kiulier wrote:
If only you guys needed another brazilian to translate stuff Q.Q

Olá Kiulier

Estamos sempre abertos a sugestões e feedback no fórum Brasileiro, sinta-se livre para ajudar no que achar necessário e pode contar conosco! Por favor, dê uma olhada neste post.

Hi Kiulier
We're always open to feedback and suggestions in the Brazilian forums, feel free to offer help in whatever you think is necessary and be sure that you can count on us! Please check this thread.
Dibs if you guys ever need a Vietnamese translator.
Need a purpose in life...
Already applied for the Spanish Translation!

LET'S DO THIS :D

also, awesome GGG, love that you're expanding the game even further!
I like the idea of asking the community for help. I appreciate this.

"
widardd wrote:
"
Kazanian wrote:
wow, just yesterday i was talking about how i'd love to have a version in my native language (german). and now this. :D

Zu..viel Gerümpel!

I won't touch that translation with a stick. ;)

Verbannte... pah!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
So... are they asking for people to translate the game for free??

Spoiler
if so... Yay they finally stop wasting money on translation
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You have a large polish community in PoE. Why are you not looking for Polish translators?
For one second I thought you were looking for more Brazilian Portuguese translators. You crushed my hopes faster than my ex crushed my heart.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Spoiler

"
We are currently working on another set of languages, and are looking to find some strong translators among the community to work with us on those regions (in a paid remote capacity)

Not exactly.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
gamePLay1987 wrote:
You have a large polish community in PoE. Why are you not looking for Polish translators?

Because GGG sucks at Polishing their game content!!!
Spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 14, 2017, 7:36:08 PM
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Spoiler

"
We are currently working on another set of languages, and are looking to find some strong translators among the community to work with us on those regions (in a paid remote capacity)

Not exactly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info