Community Translators Needed

Bonjour,

I'm taking quite an interest in your search for someone who could provide you french translation of Path of Exile script. However, I would like to know if there's a deadline for application and if I should send you some samples I have gathered while playing.

Très à vous !
I'm right now the leader of a Spanish community, and I'm in contact with others communities that are interested to help in the translation proceed.

I'd like to help and know more details about translation proceed.

Here you can see hour web page: www.me2gaming.com
Here is where I usually stream here: www.twitch.tv/AnubiSquall
Here is the youtube channel of the community: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEI9xJAYBCjnMIVlDGfDi1A
Last edited by AnubiXtendeR on Mar 17, 2017, 1:50:29 AM
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

+10 for french Trad ;)
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

+1
I’d be totally stoked to be part of translating PoE into German, but sadly I don’t think I quite meet the criteria of “have played all aspects of the game”; I’m not that good a player. Nor do I have professional experience, and having the desired amount of time is iffy.
This is a bit off topic but any word whether the Tencent version will be integrated with steam?

Had to pretty much give up PoE when I moved over to China :(
"
bishop1109 wrote:

Kombiniere Blitz-Pfeil(Lightning-Arrow) mit Gabel(Fork)-Unterstuetzungs-Edelstein ;)

God... please, no! :-O :-)

I´m sure the translator will have a lot of work to translate it

a) correct
b) in a way that doesn´t sound totally retarted
c) without translating every single word (for example, no one would translate t-shirt to German)

Will be interesting to see, but it won´t be a problem anyway, I will never play a "Funken mit Gabelunterstützung" :-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Mar 15, 2017, 10:44:54 AM
Yea we need polish translation as well, i could help :P

Yo dudes, I can speak fluent New York and can work full-time starting now for a pack of Lucky Strikes and a 40 oz each week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info