Community Translators Needed

I love this. I'll join for spanish translation :).
As someone who did German/Spanish/English translations before, I would be glad to join to translate into German and vice versa. Sent you a mail :)! Looking forward to an interview.
"
Cowboy28 wrote:
"
raggapaul wrote:
Cant wait to play my Klingenwirbel Attentäter :D

Aber nur mit größeren Mehrfach-Projektilen! :-D

Oh, da werden sicher einige lustige Kreationen kommen... ^^

Kombiniere Blitz-Pfeil(Lightning-Arrow) mit Gabel(Fork)-Unterstuetzungs-Edelstein ;)

Naja solange Eigennamen nicht übersetzt werden (so wie bei WoW) kann es eigentlich nicht so schlimm werden.

Übersetzungen wie Proudmoore -> Prachtmeer und Hellscream -> Höllschrei machen mir heute noch Albträume.

Still getting nightmares of the german versions of Proudmoore or Hellscream.

Edit: typos
Last edited by bishop1109 on Mar 15, 2017, 8:48:02 PM
"
Antaiseito wrote:
Spoiler
"
eviL_Bison wrote:

Verbannte... pah!

You didn't write "Exilanten", plz let them hire you ;)

Well, "Exilanten" isn't a wrong term tho, but it sounds weird and "Verbannte" is a more natural term of expression.

Idk If GGG would hire me or not. I emailed chris with a few additional questions. Since working in a fulltime job and additionally "a few hours daily" is maybe not possible. :D We'll see.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
한국어도 제발좀 해줘라.

한국도 POE 알려지면 많이 할거야.
Save yourself some time and efforts in the future and don't make a Dutch variant.

Dutch has so much influence from English already that most people feel more comfortable using the English terms over a Dutch word. I think it's due to the fact that we get to see English TV shows in their original form rather than being dubbed like in France or Germany.
"
bishop1109 wrote:
"
Cowboy28 wrote:
"
raggapaul wrote:
Cant wait to play my Klingenwirbel Attentäter :D

Aber nur mit größeren Mehrfach-Projektilen! :-D

Oh, da werden sicher einige lustige Kreationen kommen... ^^

Kombiniere Blitz-Pfeil(Lightning-Arrow) mit Gabel(Fork)-Unterstuetzungs-Edelstein ;)

Naja solange Eigennamen nicht übersetzt werden (so wie bei WoW) kann es eigentlich nicht so schlimm werden.

Übersetzungen wie Proudmoore -> Prachtmeer und Hellscream -> Höllschrei machen mir heute noch Alpträume.

Still getting nightmares of the german versions of Proudmoore or Hellscream.

Idk how GGG want their translation. I would prefer to not translate some names.

To be honest, the skill gems would need a translation, it would be weird if not.
But I wouldn't change a thing at Lioneye's Watch what could be "Löwenauges Ausblick". That drives me some shivers. I would be ok-ish with "Lioneye's Ausblick" for example, this woudln't kill the atmosphere. I played WoW back in the time when they started the german translation. That was not pleasing at all.

But most of the Items could be translated tho. Like Kaom's Herz or Atziri's Ungnade (Disfavour) sound badass enough for me. Albeit... Shavronne's Wickel sounds weired AF. Could also be Shavronne's Verpackung. Well at least that would bring some laughts at all.

My Favorite and less dangerous sounding Skill would be:

Erdbeben mit verringerter dauer und leeren Manipulation.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Mar 15, 2017, 8:59:51 AM
"
I hope you needed a Tagalog translator. LOL

No need, Filipinos in cities where Internet access is decent, such as Manila, speak English (or "Taglish") any ways. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Finally you're working on Spanish, I had so many friends to chicken out of the game for this. They don't mind a wiki on english, but to read and write fast on a different language can be overwhelming.

I can't be a translator, but I'm sure I'll be able to report typos (if they happen).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info