Community Translators Needed

I can do the tranlation for spanish but is not my native language else speaking i talk and write better spanish than manny of spanish natives :)
Olso my native is Romanian language hope that you will need that some day i hope also to continue be here. Cheers for the current tasks and good luck :)

:: Personal Data ::

Full name: Serban Alin
Native: Romania
Current location: Spain (Zaragoza)
Currently living: Spain (10 years from now on)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Mar 15, 2017, 12:57:28 PM
arent spanish and romanian very similar?
Offering "Bulgarian translation services" ;)
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Hi,

is it possible to get an option that only the story would be translated?
So skills, gems, items etc would be in english and only the storyline and other ingame text are translated?

This would be nice for easier and faster understanding of longer text.
If this is not possible / foreseen to implement I would not change the language :)
I see Polish language is not on the list :(
Pardon My English.
A good direction. As one who has lived in three different language cultures, I approve. Particularly since knowing the game intimately makes the translation much smoother.

Hmmm, how would GGG check that the applicant is both well-versed in the language they claim to know and also well-versed in the game? :P
Oczywiście a Polski je*ać ;) tyle lat czekamy na marne...
"
Add the Polish language please to the game because you have a lot of Polish players. ;)

Yes,yes Polish language is very important. There are people who are willing to do the translations, but you consistently do you refuse them.
I like Polish beer.
should be nice if someday can add Bulgarian language!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info