Community Translators Needed

"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

The french community need a french translation! Let him work for you and i give u tons of cookies.

Thanks and gl hF.
Do you have any release timeline to share about language packs? Is it planned to be done for 3.0 release (seems too close) or xbox one release? or "when it's done (c)" meaning nothing to expect this year?
What about Polish leanguage?
pls no german trans i dont wanna trade a ehrfürchtige kugel in my unterschlupf :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Just sent my application for a french translation and first and foremost adaptation. It's the part that's always skipped.

I do not want a basic translation like we see so often in every game or movie or media of this wonderful lore. I want the lore to feel alive, to feel like the characters speaking are really speaking not just reading. I want people to want to read the fluff, the lore, and make it as clear as possible for a french audience, while staying true to the original material.
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

+1 for Palikao Raise Your baguette !
Last edited by Sonikozerg on Mar 15, 2017, 6:33:24 AM
+1 Palikao12 ont veut une traduction fr GGG thx
If you ever need a Romanian translator, here I stand :)
"
daragoner wrote:
+1 for Palikao

yes yes +1
"
equilibrium29 wrote:
"
Palikao12 wrote:

The french community need a french translation! Let him work for you and i give u tons of cookies.

Thanks and gl hF.

Frenchy here, applied as well

edit ; incoming "le protecteur de voll" ... mes yeux saignent rien que d'y penser ;)
11211 never forgetti
Last edited by Xila_Xila on Mar 15, 2017, 7:01:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info