Developer Questions and Answers

Will the new enemies with 3.0 have a more advanced AI? Will current enemies have their AI upgraded to do a little more than shuffle toward you and take a slow swing?
Don't know if my question about mechanics or not, but I think I can ask it here.

What future do you see for threshold jewels? I suppose current situation in game is somewhat test-like and far from final. Now we can use this jewels to buff some old skills to viable level, but what it shall be in future? Like, maybe 2-3 different jewels for most skills to customize gameplay around new skill effects.
Why are you not fixing Singapore gateway ping (SINGTEL ISP)
i think there are routing issues
Is there any plan on adding new translations to the game for 3.0 ?
I think about the German and French translations that were presented a couple of years ago.
Will we be able to operate and organize the mtx stash ever? Its my worst experience so far, to reclaim the currently used ones (and then find them in 5 different pages if i want them use again) just to change them to a different setup.
Also, if i search why does it just highlight it? Why don't pick it up, as a normal inventory system would - like steam's.

Not as much of a deal, but still this is one of your income, should work easier.
In 3.0, will there be any notable changes of the Pathfinder ascendancy/Vinktar flask, ie some kind of nerf to that combo?
Last edited by D3adGh0st on Mar 13, 2017, 8:07:12 AM
Would be PoE translated to Spanish someday?
There's a big spanish community in the game, and we all want to know that....
Will halloween exclusive MTX ever make it back to the shop in a future halloween?

I'd love to get the decapitation MTX.
When will be polish language? please add this :D
When is the map UI going to get some love? I did burning rage today and for the love of me I couldn't see any walls or anything useful at the map apart from the activation levers. Just a huge blur of 8 bit textiles. I mean it's 2017 and you are now a huge company, having the map looking like this makes the game feel really poor. I can't even imagine peoples first impressions nowadays when they open this game for the first time trying to navigate and get hit with something looking like it was made in 1980.

EDIT: I also know it would be a huge investment trying to fix it but I really do think it would make a huge part of the community happy even if they don't realize it's something they need
Last edited by blubaer on Mar 13, 2017, 8:32:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info