You need to make Legacy League better because its already so boring

I miss that we can not modify our league stones. Finding them is not the problem, but many of them don´t serve much of a purpose to me, as their mods are not changing anything like the +1 silver coin, +1 tormented spirit, +1 essence, +1 strongbox.

Why can´t I mod the strongbox to my liking, so that I can get a diviner. We can mod maps and items, but not the stones :(

I also find the Talisman league too difficult. Not sure if it was like that back in the days, as I did not play then, but I have 30 talisman in my stash and none of them is good enough to be equipped while running maps.

League is great fun though, but we could really need a free stash tab, as it´s just too much for players with just 4.
But it could be fixed IF leaguestones drop rate would be x10 or x20, so you can choose what to use and when
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
agreed... sooooooooooooooooo lame.

Make the leagues better. Like custom maps, I mean come on.
Tala Moana Warrior!
It's not boring but it's a cruel joke that's taking the "grind" to a whole new level.

I've found 2 exalts and not a single key. I've got 2 chars (87 and 83) as of this post.

I've been going back & forth between mapping and dried lake and the results are absolute shit compared to previous leagues. I think what they did was tune the #s down to compensate for the new potential mob density when you run 3 leagues in 1 zone. While you get to slay 2x or 3x as many things, the rates/results GGG wants to see need to be in line with the previous leagues. They probably have some sort of a base line but my RNG appears to be way below that line this league.

The league just does not feel rewarding with respect to the time I've put in to it.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Mar 12, 2017, 11:28:31 PM
Im already start thinking it was not good idea start play this liga ,lv 77 not a single key ,read the comments and many people has same shit. What the point spend time playing liga and got nothing that you think GGG or is just another liga for nolifer who can grind 12h per day?
Last edited by SerenaDrake on Mar 12, 2017, 10:25:52 PM
Ya some things are nice about the league like Breach/Beyond always on but overall it's the same shit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
cgexile wrote:
It's not boring but it's a cruel joke that's taking the "grind" to a whole new level.

I've found 2 exalts and not a single key. I've got 2 chars (87 and 83) as of this post.

I've been going back & forth between mapping and dried lake and the results are absolute shit compared to previous leagues. I think what they did was tune the #s down to compensate for the new potential mob density when you run 3 leagues in 1 zone. While you get to slay 2x or 3x as many things, the rates/results GGG wants to see need to be in line with the previous leagues. They probably have some sort of a base line but my RNG appears to be way below that line this league.

The league just does not feel rewarding with respect to the time I've put in to it.

I tend to think something like that... I'm even less luckier in this league than in std ! Drops are horrible. the stones managements are bad, I mean really. White stones are totally uninspiring and we can ask seriously why there's no rare or unique leaguestone...
It could have been a blast but it's not...
... nothing
"
Abielail wrote:

Make the leagues better. Like custom maps, I mean come on.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
i dont care so much about the reliquary keys tbqh, they should be rare. Ok, they might remove the bad uniques from the drop pool.

I also agree on upgrading all league stone drops to magic. And something should be done to make the handling of the stones easier, like allowing us to que them up, and letting is toggle them all on/off easy
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
I am having a lot of fun this league. There is so much to do and league stones offer nice variations to gameplay whenever I need one.
But:
I don't care much about reliquary keys
and unlike other I haven't played past leagues excessively.

What I feel is missing to league stones is some way to make them have more charges/recharge them/make them permanent, so that a favorite league can be run for an extended period of time.
One way to implement this would be to give one of the three league stone slots a "inserted league stone doesn't use any charges" property - possibly tied to some in-game condition that has be reached to get this (defeat merciless Malachai, reach lvl 75, trade one league stone of each league to some NPC...).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info