You need to make Legacy League better because its already so boring

"
jackof8lades wrote:
Yeah just hit 90 got 1 key this week and ofc it was absolute shit no surprise there,but thats rng so whatever.
The leaguestones themselfs should never drop white imo they should always be blue the white ones are simply to boring.

This and increase drop rate of them so we can at least roll and choose what to use and when. They are way way rarer then should be.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Relic keys should be very rare, but the foils that come out of them should not be worse than the current versions of those uniques.

Right now it's just a mega troll. Super rare relic keys, 99% chance to get poop. This makes it not even exciting when you find a relic key - you just brace yourself for depression.

I'm currently 86.5 and I suspect I'll hit 90 without finding a single relic key, which would be OK if the prospect of actually finding a relic key was exciting. But it's not because I know I'm so likely to get something terrible, and thus there's no motivation.

It's a league for the traders/flippers/private index users/bots who can afford to gamble relic keys en masse. Too much solo fun/progression is sacrificed to keep these groups in check. If you want relic keys, you trade to win for them. It would have been better if relic keys were account bound, with a less diluted drop pool, so long as GGG could actually address the botting. It's obvious they can't. We see the bots in town. We see the spam for cheats/multihack/zone alerts/zoomout in chat channels. And rather than really address this stuff GGG does band-aid solutions like preventing diviner strongboxes from spawning outside of maps.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"

Relic Keys are more rare then 5 exalted orbs

I found 1 key in over 1 full week of intense gaming

What a God Damn Joke

The league literally feels like standard with the occasional (very unnoticeable) league stone modifying my zone.

I absolut disagree with you! I like this League, I can choose, what I want.
And the joke is on you. I found since start one Relic Key, but have NEVER found any Ex!!!
Sorry, my english is not nativ! ;-)
Last edited by Percles on Mar 11, 2017, 9:15:21 PM
Of course the jokes are on him.

"Relic Keys are more rare then 5 exalted orbs" LOL, give me a break ....
Your own experience has to be the exact same than everybody else and therefore you know exactly how rare those are, right ?

*sigh*

"
Vhlad wrote:
Relic keys should be very rare, but the foils that come out of them should not be worse than the current versions of those uniques.

Right now it's just a mega troll. Super rare relic keys, 99% chance to get poop. This makes it not even exciting when you find a relic key - you just brace yourself for depression.

That is a much more valid concern.
I find that weighting the good drops by providing versions worse than the actual is really stupid to be honest, it's really not great.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 11, 2017, 8:57:52 PM
In a short and concise way, here is what I think should be done to fix this league.
Note... at the time of writing this, I've basically decided to go back to standard before even finishing my first character simply because this league is so ridiculously boring.

1: Make the leaguestones have blue or rare quality a lot more often.
2: White leaguestones should be able to be vendored for a blue one, blue ones should be able to be vendored for a rare one.
3: Increase the drop rate of the keys by about 3 times their current amount. I know people are going to complain about foils flooding the market, but for goodness sakes, let the common person at least have a CHANCE at getting a legacy kaom's.
4: Increase the amount of leaguestones that can be active at a time, in my mind one leaguestone every 15 levels is a good measure. Which means at level 90 you can have 7 active at the same time, this will make it REALLY fun!
5: Increase the quality and quantity of items per each leaguestone, depending on the leaguestone's mods.
6: Return Zana's old mods so we can enjoy triple beyond.

Legacy league had so much potential. Everyone was super excited about it. Everyone was vibrant over it. And now everyone's leaving cause honestly it feels like standard. GGG, if you're reading this, please realize the potential of your league.
"

3: Increase the drop rate of the keys by about 3 times their current amount. I know people are going to complain about foils flooding the market, but for goodness sakes, let the common person at least have a CHANCE at getting a legacy kaom's.

Do you have any proof that they don't already ? Because afaik, it's already like that.
( and nobody needs this abomination anyway ).

The only thing I agree with there is the fact that we need inc rarity of dropped leaguestones overall, too many of them are white imho.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 12, 2017, 3:39:38 AM
"
1: Make the leaguestones have blue or rare quality a lot more often.
2: White leaguestones should be able to be vendored for a blue one, blue ones should be able to be vendored for a rare one.

+1

Dem shitty white stones drop too often and having also rare ones would be amazing.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
To make it worth making a new character and starting over from 0 a league needs to have a few of the following.

A: Insanely exciting mechanics. Breach was a good example of this. The amount of rips to unexpected swarms of monsters and super awesome fight scenes made breach one of the most exciting leagues in history.

B: Insanely profitable setup. Perandus was a good example of this one. Cadiro along with coins made this league worth playing simply because of the sheer amount of profitability that could be acheived.

C: Stuff that you can't get anywhere else. Talisman league was a good example of this. You couldn't get Talismans anywhere else, and some of the top tier ones were ridiculously OP.

D: MTXs that make it worth running. Breach once again was huge on this with the wings MTX.

The Legacy league has no exciting mechanics. Any mechanic that's in there has either been played thoroughly, or nerfed extremely.

The Legacy league has little in the line of profitable setups, certainly not enough to outweigh standard's market. One may argue that you can get Perandus in Legacy, but the perandus is so far and few between that it's hardly worth it.

There is nothing in legacy league to my knowledge that you can't get on Standard.

The MTXs for Legacy League... are meh...

Buff the Leaguestones to make Legacy League exciting with new mechanics.
Make the Legacy league profitable through these buffs. (Triple Beyond with tormented spirits everywhere? With Item Quantity and Quality based on the leaguestones)
Make Relics more common so that you have a better likelyhood of getting a Kaom's Legacy on Legacy then on Standard, or Vinktars, or whatever.
I guarantee you that more people are enjoying this new league than people who are not enjoying themselves. For new players especially, the leaguestones add a tremendous amount of fun and exciting mechanics as well as allowing them to acquire some legacy items that have better stats than the new current items.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Fruz wrote:
"

Do you have any proof that they don't already ? Because afaik, it's already like that.
( and nobody needs this abomination anyway ).

The only thing I agree with there is the fact that we need inc rarity of dropped leaguestones overall, too many of them are white imho.

We usually dont know any numbers, that does not prevent us from discussing the matter. Ease of le autismo there bru
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info