What is wrong with the lab?

"
Pulga013 wrote:

I'd love to get better at the fight, but I have to run through an hour of shit to get there, no dark souls boss made you run through an hour of content to fight him, ever.

I'm just going to leave this here... https://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/Legacy/3/1489276800

Too lazy to click the link: Fastest time for Merciless Lab yesterday March 12th was 3:24 seconds.

Not saying you should get sub 10 minutes, but if you're clocking up an hour, maybe uninstall is best...
Last edited by Infallible83 on Mar 12, 2017, 8:12:19 PM
Lab would be fine if it was only for the loot boxes.
What makes it annoying is that it locks build progression behind forced quest.

That's like having locked skillpoint behind the bloody stone busts you gotta collect in sewers.

That extra skillpoint behind dweller of the deep.

Annoying as fuck.

I'm not here to play mailman and do annoying fetch quests. If I wanted that I'd go play starbound.
"
Infallible83 wrote:
Not saying you should get sub 10 minutes, but if you're clocking up an hour, maybe uninstall is best...

.. and maybe you should refrain from saying anything at all if you have nothing constructive to say? Not all of us are PoE legends (in our own minds) - what's your best Merc lab time? Give the guy a break. The PoE community doesn't need your toxicity.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Would love if Labyrinth was only populated by masses of Tar Zombies and you had Temporal Chains-curse on you constantly.

Add blowdart traps together with every other trap and you're good to go! :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Mar 12, 2017, 9:45:56 PM
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Would love if Labyrinth was only populated by masses of Tar Zombies and you had Temporal Chains-curse on you constantly.

Add blowdart traps together with every other trap and you're good to go! :D
Not good enough. Add frozen ground (invisible under tar), now you're good to go :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Lab ruins every season for me. I hate it beyond belief. I came back to this season at the last minute, did lab the other day on normal and hated every second of it. Lost my desire to play again. Can not stand it.
Just did a full key run plus Argus on merciless at level 74 in my leveling gear, first try to get the 2 points.

Lab is stupid easy, I really don't understand how anyone dies in here.
"
kms1320 wrote:
Just did a full key run plus Argus on merciless at level 74 in my leveling gear, first try to get the 2 points.

Lab is stupid easy, I really don't understand how anyone dies in here.

Some builds have issues, like necromancers (holy fuck). Also there have been alot of crashes, so in that sense it sucks.

I still think you should be able to respawn/port in out of lab
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Although I agree with the issue - the lab is an untypical hardcore element in the softcore league - it´s meant as the ultimate challenge and is incredibly rewarding.
Well - I´m not going into uber lab ever again myself - I completed it once and that was enough for the rest of the game^^
Other people enjoy it - and at least you can get help from those people.
As an EV build l, I fear traps more than Izaro. Any tips for them?

And whenever I'm forces to play the Lab I always think 'this is the most frustrating piece of content I've ever seen in any game'
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info