What is wrong with the lab?

The one thing I really find wrong with the lab is that when I'm ready for merciless lab, I don't need the merciless reward. That's backwards.
"
Pulga013 wrote:
I've been away from the game for like 2 years, maybe more, and I've started playing again with the last update.

Everything was being awesome, I was certainly impressed about how much the game has growth, until I reached the lab.

Who, the fuck, thought this was a good idea? I don't want to play HC, that's why HC exists, being forced to play this thing to get an ascendance class is, IMO, just bad design.

Anyway, after dying 3 times I go all the way again to die against the last boss, I've never in my life ragequited so hard from a game, I consider myself a pretty chill player, seriously, it's the most annoying piece of content I've ever encountered in any game in my life, and I've been playing for around 20 years.

Why has the boss SO MUCH HP? I mean he has like 10x times the HP of any other boss in the game, plus that third combat with traps is just cruel, Malachai is a crying kid compared to that combat.

Do I need to be 30 lvls over the lab to beat it without sweating blood? that doesn't make any sense.

I don't even know if this post should be here or in the feedback forum, since this made me uninstall the game.

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever read in this forum, by far.
Game will not miss you I suppose.
IGN TylordRampage
I would personally like to see them turn lab into a one and done situation. Let the place drop zero items and be a "hey do this in x time or with x objectives and you are done on this character" Farming it for me would never be an option, just absolutely despise traps and think they have no place in an arpg.

If you are going to have traps, dont put me in a situation where i figure out the pattern for the first screen worth of traps but have to yolo on the fly the other 3....

Agree. Boss is ok (have too much hp but its fine I guess) but the traps are the most annoying and boring things I ever seen in arpg. They do too much damage (remember just take a 1 seg lag spike and ur dead) and the random tileset sometimes give u a hell without any safe spot and u must yolo to pass. For me let the lab give a LOT of loot but no ascendency. So only the ppl who like this kind of challenge will do for the reward.
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
Agree. Boss is ok (have too much hp but its fine I guess) but the traps are the most annoying and boring things I ever seen in arpg. They do too much damage (remember just take a 1 seg lag spike and ur dead) and the random tileset sometimes give u a hell without any safe spot and u must yolo to pass. For me let the lab give a LOT of loot but no ascendency. So only the ppl who like this kind of challenge will do for the reward.

Yeah I agree, the boss is fine, but the traps just feel so wrong
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

Yeah I agree, the boss is fine, but the traps just feel so wrong

thats pretty much it. i mean i don't have a problem with izaro. i can even understand that some of his "harder mechanics" may disallow some builds on some days. however, the traps through out the entire lab and the boss fight (last room) is what really bothers me the most. if the traps weren't around it would actually feel like part of the game.
Just did normal lab with dual blight totems and three chaos golems with a marauder and suffering from latency stuttering. Neither traps nor Izaro were a problem. If people have issues with the lab, it's not the lab.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
PoE community has certainty turned to shit. Thanks to people like the guy above.

Can we have CB community back?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
PoE community has certainty turned to shit. Thanks to people like the guy above.

Sad but true. I'm noticing it a lot more.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

Sad but true. I'm noticing it a lot more.

It's a shame we have to endure users like him on the forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info