Dead Build

Deadeye ascendancy point ?
you havent update it
"
Deadeye ascendancy point ?
you havent update it

Nope seems updated long time ago , but anyway im uploading the pics.

no longer playing
Why not take the power charge on the shadow side ?
"
fredo2185 wrote:
Why not take the power charge on the shadow side ?

Assasin has already enough power charge and crit plus a lot of skill points needs to be sacrifice for that.
no longer playing
i have a 6-L tempest in harbinger if anyone is interested
WOuld yo uget mor edmg with windripper ?
"
fredo2185 wrote:
WOuld yo uget mor edmg with windripper ?

You deal less dmg with windripper and less attack speed. Viable ? sure but if you want to damage close to this you need max lightning roll windripper with max attack speed. The problem about windripper is overrated bow not cheap there are more suitable builds for that

Simply this build isnt created for windripper , two pieces of red apple doesnt make one green apple. you should look windripper focused builds.

Landosss's 2.2 Barrage windripper
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665498
I play this on 2.6 check last post , i send 2.6 PoB codeh reach 420K dmg with not soo budget gear.Again windripper expensive and overrated but try if you like.
no longer playing
Occulist edition needs rework it seems , im gonna update about it soon.
no longer playing
How can i boost my dps more with out the rings and amulet? They are way too expensive and the build is slowly becoming unplayable like tier 6 is its limit. This is by far the most struggling build i have leveled.
"
Warturtle007 wrote:
How can i boost my dps more with out the rings and amulet? They are way too expensive and the build is slowly becoming unplayable like tier 6 is its limit. This is by far the most struggling build i have leveled.

Buy +3 socketed gems unset ring (with any roll) and craft an amulet with essence (%XX lightning damage is best option)
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info