Dead Build

"
Razex_XII wrote:
Canjp, Hello i am trying to do your build, but i think i went Wrong somewhere, i know im not that high level yet but i really feel Squishy when im fighting either bosses or large amount of mobs. is it possible for you to take a look and tell me what i need to change? im rather new to the game, but i am starting to learn :)

Cap your resist and get max power charges.Make sure you use flasks in order and try to get max rolls on your gear.

"
fredo2185 wrote:
Seriously though why assassin ?

What's good about the assassin ? He sucks so much. The power charge on no crit is useless, the more crit chance on full life is uber bad too.

I just don't see it. PLease, enlighten me !

Assasin is good now.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Feb 28, 2018, 7:36:51 PM
u can easy pick 3m light arrow dps and 29m barrage with tempest bow ur build so weak
"
batkotis1 wrote:
u can easy pick 3m light arrow dps and 29m barrage with tempest bow ur build so weak

UPDATE = Ready for 3.2
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Feb 28, 2018, 7:35:03 PM
nice yolo build
Wouldn't this build be better with the new deadeye reworks, also taking in account the blink arrow cd remove = more clear speed, and why not use damage on full life?
Last edited by Kickfiz on Feb 28, 2018, 8:55:53 PM
"
Kickfiz wrote:
Wouldn't this build be better with the new deadeye reworks, also taking in account the blink arrow cd remove = more clear speed

Assasin has better crit , free culling , reflect immunity on crit (all the time) , if i turn this character into deadeye i must use crit chance support thats about +100K dmg loss at least. Split arrow with chain is enough to farm trash mobs if you like deadeye sure you can try tho.

Edit = Culling strike is awful on beastiary league you may wanna change ascendancy skills just for this leauge or use split arrow on last %30hp.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Mar 5, 2018, 2:29:17 PM
Currently using this build have lot of questions/answers/swears.
Build seems to be abandoned by it's creator at least since 3.0

POB questions:
Flask with lightning penetration(Vessel of Vinktar)
Why not add lightning damage on it wich shows up way better otcoming dps? Had to buy the one that's in POB then buy it again coz i have checked the difference myself.

Bow 2link, srsly? that is a lie.
Blink arrow(absolut garbage, i'd say it's pretty much equal to flame dash.) needs at least faster projectile to make it worthy at least. So 3l for movement, also you need a place for vaal haste, wich makes it 4 sockets, and since you can't kill shit in 4 sec i sugest to add incr duration to it. so 5 sockets bow 3+2 links is what you'll want from it.

Chest armour, why are we using w/e 6link with lightning penetration gem if we can just get abyss(Shroud of the Lightless) one wich is 5+1 and has ele pen included with a buff to each abyss jewel and half of a decent 6l price? And hell you need those jewels coz you'll be running around with >4200hp w/o em.

Bruh what's the poing of cheap bow if listed rings in POB cost at least 100ex? And lets be honest need em to make build worthy. Each of those you have included there atm adds me ~12% dps and i have a decent gear for t15 maps. That actualy pisses me off coz you are not reaching half of what was promised w/o such rings.

So to all who's about to use this build here is what you folks will have:

Gear

Currupted bow/gloves that noone corrupts so you'll have to roll that corruption yourself for bow it is 0.44%;

Helm\gloves with no res/life so need a boots with at least 130+ res and top tier life proc;

Belt has to be expensive aswell since you want HP+ES on it with a res proc and dps proc at least +40, and honestly you'll want abyss belt(Stygian Vise) to get that bonus life/damage from jewel

Rings, lets be honest it has to be perfect proc rings. and by perfect i mean you'll need specific procs that are rarely listed. such as additional accuracy with all those perfect res life and ele dps. i have 90% hit chance atm and i do search for something like linked POB every single day since season started.

Maps

Well you have no life flask in build, that's right no regen and no life/mana flask.

Cannot Leech Life from Monsters
Cannot Leech Mana from Monsters

All maps that are not allowing you to leach is super hard to sustane, atziri chest might help with that +100 hp per kill but you have paper char and to end up map need to face boss w/o taking any damge.

Desecrated ground
Blink arrow is such a good spell that each time you use it you'll take a bit of damage (your 15% hp) so forget about cleaning any map with that thing on.

Players have Point Blank
You are glass canon with low damage(paper), so you cant facetank any shit, rather just stay away and patiently kill thing twice as long as you usualy are.

Temporal Chains
Blink arrow again, at some point i started switching weapons to use damn jump during map clearing, but that leads you to lose exp all the time coz damn thing doesen't switch when you need it mostly, and you end up dead. killed by whatever coz you are paper.

Player Dodge chance is Unlucky
Monsters have 50% increased Accuracy Rating

If that's a map t13+ be prepeared to lose 20-30% exp this will hurt you alot.

Elemental reflect
You can do it better than the others but i still sugest to not go against ele reflect at red maps.

Gaming with friends

Everyone has more movement speed than you - since you have blink arrow. literaly everyone, even Bodyswap can move faster.

Your role is to to end up last 20% at bosses coz of culling strike + assasin, all the other time you deal less damage than any decent build and try not to die.

I sugest you get that corrupt on gloves as fast as possible, coz you'll be cursing enemyes with ele weakness at least wich helps the others.

At the end i want to say that it realy has no lags, that's the good part of it.
Last edited by NapoJleoN on Mar 22, 2018, 12:29:49 PM
"
NapoJleoN wrote:
Currently using this build have lot of questions/answers/swears.
Build seems to be abandoned by it's creator at least since 3.0

POB questions:
Flask with lightning penetration(Vessel of Vinktar)
Why not add lightning damage on it wich shows up way better otcoming dps? Had to buy the one that's in POB then buy it again coz i have checked the difference myself.

Bow 2link, srsly? that is a lie.
Blink arrow(absolut garbage, i'd say it's pretty much equal to flame dash.) needs at least faster projectile to make it worthy at least. So 3l for movement, also you need a place for vaal haste, wich makes it 4 sockets, and since you can't kill shit in 4 sec i sugest to add incr duration to it. so 5 sockets bow 3+2 links is what you'll want from it.

Chest armour, why are we using w/e 6link with lightning penetration gem if we can just get abyss(Shroud of the Lightless) one wich is 5+1 and has ele pen included with a buff to each abyss jewel and half of a decent 6l price? And hell you need those jewels coz you'll be running around with >4200hp w/o em.

Bruh what's the poing of cheap bow if listed rings in POB cost at least 100ex? And lets be honest need em to make build worthy. Each of those you have included there atm adds me ~12% dps and i have a decent gear for t15 maps. That actualy pisses me off coz you are not reaching half of what was promised w/o such rings.

So to all who's about to use this build here is what you folks will have:

Gear

Currupted bow/gloves that noone corrupts so you'll have to roll that corruption yourself for bow it is 0.44%;

Helm\gloves with no res/life so need a boots with at least 130+ res and top tier life proc;

Belt has to be expensive aswell since you want HP+ES on it with a res proc and dps proc at least +40, and honestly you'll want abyss belt(Stygian Vise) to get that bonus life/damage from jewel

Rings, lets be honest it has to be perfect proc rings. and by perfect i mean you'll need specific procs that are rarely listed. such as additional accuracy with all those perfect res life and ele dps. i have 90% hit chance atm and i do search for something like linked POB every single day since season started.

Maps

Well you have no life flask in build, that's right no regen and no life/mana flask.

Cannot Leech Life from Monsters
Cannot Leech Mana from Monsters

All maps that are not allowing you to leach is super hard to sustane, atziri chest might help with that +100 hp per kill but you have paper char and to end up map need to face boss w/o taking any damge.

Desecrated ground
Blink arrow is such a good spell that each time you use it you'll take a bit of damage (your 15% hp) so forget about cleaning any map with that thing on.

Players have Point Blank
You are glass canon with low damage(paper), so you cant facetank any shit, rather just stay away and patiently kill thing twice as long as you usualy are.

Temporal Chains
Blink arrow again, at some point i started switching weapons to use damn jump during map clearing, but that leads you to lose exp all the time coz damn thing doesen't switch when you need it mostly, and you end up dead. killed by whatever coz you are paper.

Player Dodge chance is Unlucky
Monsters have 50% increased Accuracy Rating

If that's a map t13+ be prepeared to lose 20-30% exp this will hurt you alot.

Elemental reflect
You can do it better than the others but i still sugest to not go against ele reflect at red maps.

Gaming with friends

Everyone has more movement speed than you - since you have blink arrow. literaly everyone, even Bodyswap can move faster.

Your role is to to end up last 20% at bosses coz of culling strike + assasin, all the other time you deal less damage than any decent build and try not to die.

I sugest you get that corrupt on gloves as fast as possible, coz you'll be cursing enemyes with ele weakness at least wich helps the others.

At the end i want to say that it realy has no lags, that's the good part of it.

I dont abadon this build and never gonna , i try to adapt this build to every new content with limited budget. My aim still same , avoid meta and keep it cheap.

Question 1
>Pen vinktar cheap , add light dmg vinktar is non budget

Question 2
You only need 6L main armour for barrage, Blink arrow has very long range and perfect for lab thats why im using.If you can make 4 or 5L doesnt matter as long as tempest has +1 corrupt

Question 3
>Shroud is insanely expensive for this build aim , if you can afford if feel free to replace. Current armour is good because you can run no leech map with +100 life gain on kill

Question 4
>PoB Rings are ideal , you dont need opal rings if you cant afford.You can get T3 or T2 rolls close to ideal ones as long as Flat Light Dmg is T1 its fine

Question About Gear >
Storm cloud 1 alc -1c range , The servant heart prophecy also 1-8c range depends on league

Question About Gear 2 >
You can replace cyristal belt with lesser Es hybrid belt , thats ideal not must have it.

Map Question 1-5 >
You can use other movement skill if you desire , yes point blank is bad try to avoid if you hate it.Same for dodge you can reroll it or attack from safe range

Map Question 6 >
With 3.2 assasin has new ascendancy makes him immune to reflect from crit hits basicly all the time.

Question About Party >
This build aimed for solo gameplay with limited amount currency , my aim wasnt party play but look at good side at least you dotn cause lag.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Mar 22, 2018, 1:45:36 PM
Well i'd say you need to fix PoB then it is currently mixed with budged and top tier items.

Make two of em one for lategame and the other one for budget. later on i can share on what i currently have, perhaps someone can give me advice how to improve.
Not gonna work anymore unless barrage gets buff somehow
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Nov 27, 2018, 2:38:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info