Dead Build

"
Enrovy wrote:
https://pastebin.com/fASAmkX9
what do you think about this slayer tree

Looks decent , i never plan to use point blank on slayer i still working on it.Im gonna add slayer in a few weeks.

Occulist update = still has problems , right now im playing CA MF soon as i 6L and complete entire occulist gear im gonna test again.
no longer playing
Can I use Perseverance Vanguard Belt for the champion?
"
Bpar4 wrote:
Can I use Perseverance Vanguard Belt for the champion?

Yes
no longer playing
We really need videos dude, wanna build a new toon and I need to see this in action, should fall in love with it.
the Champion tempest really really good.and this is some questions

1.With 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently on boot.i can choose another better
amulet?

2.The GEM on armour Split Arrow and Tornado Shot and Ice Shot which is the best one?

PS.Unstoppable Hero:30% increased Melee Damage while you have Fortify. the Melee Damage make me feel bad

;)
"
XxKadenzaxX wrote:
We really need videos dude, wanna build a new toon and I need to see this in action, should fall in love with it.

I still using crappy pc i cant even open browser when im playing , my actual pc gonna back from service soon , then i add videos

"
hlhr724 wrote:
the Champion tempest really really good.and this is some questions

1.With 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently on boot.i can choose another better
amulet?

2.The GEM on armour Split Arrow and Tornado Shot and Ice Shot which is the best one?

PS.Unstoppable Hero:30% increased Melee Damage while you have Fortify. the Melee Damage make me feel bad

;)

You cant do anything about wasted ascendancy skills since this isnt melee its waste but you still have fortify and other great skills.

Split arrow is best option because you dont need Gmp , tornado shot and ice arrow req GMP, since split arrow is only for farm those one can work but you lose a lot of dmg. Thats why i pick split arrow.

Yes you can use %120 crit enchant and remove the amulet , until then you must use ungil.You can use Winterheart after enchant https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Winterheart gives you immunity to chill and high life also gives its unique immunity to chill this allows you to escape most of risky combat and farm freely without losing speed.

And with huge +75 cold resist cap you can get chaos resist on your gear since you are gona max your cold resist anyway.Not the mention item itself is insanely cheap you can use %20 IIR or vaal for +1 frenzy charges.Only roll you should look for max life (50-70)
no longer playing
is there some ways to Blind Enemies? with Maloney's Nightfall
such as Herald of T-Cruse on hit-Conductivity-Blind Support or on the fire golem

i want to get 60% increased Damage all the time

and i want know how to choose Jewel
Last edited by hlhr724 on Sep 15, 2017, 5:24:15 AM
"
hlhr724 wrote:
such as Herald of T-Cruse on hit-Conductivity-Blind Support or on the fire golem

You can blind support seems has no extra mana reserve sounds logical.And you can use Stibnite Flask since you are in point blank range blind always works.

Pandemonius Breach amulet also blind enemies on hit when they are chilled with one flat cold dmg on gear you can also do that but this is not a budget gear.

Update 1 = my motherboard and ram comes from service , in 10 days im gonna add videos.My GPU still in service but i have gtx 460 i assume i wont get any problems.My personal pc is five times stronger from this.

Update 2 = im also gonna update every build made so far for more damage.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Sep 15, 2017, 5:35:15 AM
"
canjp wrote:
"
hlhr724 wrote:

You can blind support seems has no extra mana reserve sounds logical.And you can use Stibnite Flask since you are in point blank range blind always works.

Pandemonius Breach amulet also blind enemies on hit when they are chilled with one flat cold dmg on gear you can also do that but this is not a budget gear.

Update 1 = my motherboard and ram comes from service , in 10 days im gonna add videos.My GPU still in service but i have gtx 460 i assume i wont get any problems.My personal pc is five times stronger from this.

Update 2 = im also gonna update every build made so far for more damage.

how to deal with Bleeding ?Basalt Flask must for Shocked

all Flask i have how to choose
"
hlhr724 wrote:
how to deal with Bleeding ?Basalt Flask must for Shocked

all Flask i have how to choose

I use always eternal life flask for bleeding , there is a simple reason behind this , since this build series has Vp you rarely use life flask like when you realy need hp boost thats why hp flask is always best option.Not to mention there is minor pantheon gives you life flask charges.
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info