Dead Build

Which nodes of assassins ascendancy should i prioritize? i picked unstable infusion from normal lab, planning on doing cruel and maybe merc if im strong enough.
"
Warturtle007 wrote:
Which nodes of assassins ascendancy should i prioritize? i picked unstable infusion from normal lab, planning on doing cruel and maybe merc if im strong enough.

Deadly Infusion is good , Ambush not give you any good on low levels.
no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
"
Warturtle007 wrote:

Deadly Infusion is good , Ambush not give you any good on low levels.

Got merc on second try only 2 ascendancy nodes left. still my dps is very bad around 5k buffed.. I just tried a tier 4 map and it was horrible, barely beat the double boss with 0 portals left(20 min fight with alot of kiting, 1 boss had shaper abilities). i already capped resistance and picked most of the life nodes on the tree with 3.5k hp right now. Trash mobs arent that hard but bosses that hit hard and move fast are almost impossible, in fact vaal pyramid 3bosses just completely destroyed me, even blink arrow didnt help because one could teleport on me. i dont really know how to improve my dps, i even switched my daressos armor for a 5 link with less armor so that i could socket added lightning dmg supp. do i really need dps boost from voideye and choir to break through these low tier maps or am i missing something crucial to my dps setup?
Already done Atziri, no issues with 2.8k HP^^ Just need to know what you are doing. Will report back around lvl 90 I guess.
"
xar1337 wrote:
Already done Atziri, no issues with 2.8k HP^^ Just need to know what you are doing. Will report back around lvl 90 I guess.

I dont play yesterday and today , i was try to overclock my cpu but it seems this toaster motherboard cant even use OC lol.My occulist 48 lvl atm , tonight im gonna play and i most likely hit lvl +65.

I have such a big hopes about occulist edition , i trust myself and may the light of asian girls protect me from shadow of Chris Wilson
no longer playing
"
xar1337 wrote:
Which map tier can you do?
One question about Vinktar's fight. You recommend the one with Lightning Pene, but (as you said and calculated) we have "%265 increased lightning damage", so Vinktar with flat Lightning Damage to Attacks doesn't seem so bad in theory, does it?

Edit: Second question -> what are desired lvls for CWDT and Immortal Call? Just 1 lvl and 1 lvl to let it trigger almost everytime or other strategy?
Last edited by Xenhil on Aug 15, 2017, 3:49:39 PM
"
Gomezu wrote:
"
xar1337 wrote:
Which map tier can you do?

T10 currently with the low life. Already at 3.6K now that I've hit lvl80. Gonna gain prolly another 1.2K atleast through levels + jewels.
"
Xenhil wrote:
One question about Vinktar's fight. You recommend the one with Lightning Pene, but (as you said and calculated) we have "%265 increased lightning damage", so Vinktar with flat Lightning Damage to Attacks doesn't seem so bad in theory, does it?

Edit: Second question -> what are desired lvls for CWDT and Immortal Call? Just 1 lvl and 1 lvl to let it trigger almost everytime or other strategy?

Immortal call can be just 1 lvl and leetting cwdt 1 is bad idea it suppose to be work when you get heavy damage what happens if its triggers when you fight shit mobs then idn an abaxoth apperears ? yes you dead , Well Flat dmg vinktar is most expensive version thats why i dont put it there for need items . You can buy Attacks i prefer Pen. its cheap and strong.

Update > theorycraft of occulist finished , seems very strong. The problem is seems very expensive with full T1 Gear i manage to get 7.5 K Es 800K dps (without frenzy charges and auras like bloodrage except golem) I get 2.5K Es leech rate this is max rate without VP

If you want to look at or want to improve let me know https://pastebin.com/Y0iYEa57
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 15, 2017, 10:45:25 PM
Good news , occulist is officaly viable and close enought to old VP variant

Lvl 61 > My current ES is 2.7K and i have CI. Max leech per second skills update realy helpful to this build sure it isnt good as insta leech but very viable and effective enough.

Except Gods hits DoT dmg , everything was easy.

Updated
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 19, 2017, 3:40:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info