2.6.0d Patch Notes

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.

Thank you!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nice, now have a reason to use the onslaught ones lol.
Finally able to play coc discharge :D
Bug fixes, always good. But watch out for ninja nerfs, always bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Treufeldt wrote:
Leagues are the way that GGG uses to maintain people tied to this game for a long long time. They put these "packs" to sell and the promise that your char will become GREAT e POWERFULL!

You never end to level all your chars porperly and start to play with another from the ZERO!

Remember ... ADDICTION was never good!

Wisdom is the offspring of Suffering and Time.
Fix the god damn Phasing effect bug on Raider.
"
ChrisPy96 wrote:
Fix the god damn Phasing effect bug on Raider.

Aw man. What's wrong with it?

I haven't played in a while but I came back to play this Legacy league and rolled up a Ranger, planning to go Raider...

That's my luck folks, pick the bugged class!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"The Leaguestone progress bar now appears red when the leaguestone has not activated because it is underleveled for the area that the player is in."

why do you always wait for players to report OBVIOUS flaws in your league features before you fix them. don't you have any kind of internal beta testing?! the exact same thing happened e.g. with the talisman upgrade window in the talisman league that needed a patch to make it so you could Ctrl + Click talismans from your inventory to the window. I bet that at least 90% of players tried to move talismans from the inventory with Ctrl + Click during the first week of playing the Talisman league, only to find out: it wasn't implemented. how did you miss that?!?!!?

ggg, stop reminding up again and again and again that your game design department is the incompetent black sheep of the company. WE KNOW ALREADY

Oh look, someone who has had an account for 4 years, lots of demands, and ZERO dollars contributed to the company.

Your opinions mean nothing, you are the worst type of person, and nobody cares.
"

Oh look, someone who has had an account for 4 years, lots of demands, and ZERO dollars contributed to the company.

Your opinions mean nothing, you are the worst type of person, and nobody cares.

Well, i don't like his demands as well. But his opinion is worth exactly as much for GGG as every other players. Noone is forced to support the company. Some would love too, but can't afford it, others just don't do it. That's absolutely fine. Furthermore there is an option to hide every single supporter pack you bought and points packs aren't listed at all, so you won't ever be able to tell if anyone has contributed anything.
There is at least one "Ruler of Wreaclast" here, who has hidden his Supporterpacks!
Maybe 12,5k would be more than most people spend. :D

The request for an auction house for example will NEVER be met, as it is part of GGG's policy that players should at least contact each other for trades. I love that policy for example as it solves problems which could occur by introducing an auction house. If there is a player who accidently puts up an item for trade at a wrong price, he will be "fu...." because of auction bots buying his item faster than he can take the offer out again.

Now you allways have the possibility to check an items value again before trading it to someone!
This is quality of life for every inexperienced trader!

Some people just don't get this!

Thx for the Brodiro fix!
Gladly i just got to Merciless and can run Cadiro for the rest of the league. :D
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Mar 8, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
Thank you! That multi-threaded rendering thing started affecting me from act 4 Cruel onwards, and Wild Strike is *not* fun to play at (sometimes as low as) 10 fps without multi-threaded rendering ;-)
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info