2.6.0d Patch Notes

My body armor is ready.

Patches like this make you successfull as a company. Keep going GGG
just take the level requirement off the dam stones, not needed at all. a white stone is a white stone regardless of level.
"The Leaguestone progress bar now appears red when the leaguestone has not activated because it is underleveled for the area that the player is in."

why do you always wait for players to report OBVIOUS flaws in your league features before you fix them. don't you have any kind of internal beta testing?! the exact same thing happened e.g. with the talisman upgrade window in the talisman league that needed a patch to make it so you could Ctrl + Click talismans from your inventory to the window. I bet that at least 90% of players tried to move talismans from the inventory with Ctrl + Click during the first week of playing the Talisman league, only to find out: it wasn't implemented. how did you miss that?!?!!?

ggg, stop reminding up again and again and again that your game design department is the incompetent black sheep of the company. WE KNOW ALREADY
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Mar 8, 2017, 5:11:13 AM
"
carkasjak wrote:
My body is ready.

FTFY
And the "Blood Rage" gem sound effect at the final of its duration was restored?
"
Petarded wrote:
Please increase the drop rate of ancient reliquary keys. lvl 83 and still no keys its very sad and demotivating. If i hit lvl 90 without seeing a single key i would just stop playing the league. the only reason im on legacy league is not for the league stones but for the chance to get legacy uniques from keys. please increase the drop rate and make the good uniques harder to get to balance things.

that's the reason for everybody. that is the secret behind the "best league launch ever". so obviously, if there are more players than ever before, they won't adjust the spawn rate. that's standard ggg policy ("don't let the players have fun unless they are willing to spam trade chat 24/7 for it"). be careful what you wish for: do you want to look one redbeak after the other? is that really more enjoyable to you than not getting disappointed in the first place?!

and I bet the good uniques are already insanely hard to get... (not like I would even know which ones they are since those items never dropped previously either!!!)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Sjeg wrote:
Patches like this make you successfull as a company. Keep going GGG

LOL. no
"
Would be nice to know when a LeagueStones has been consumed, instead of having to hit H all the time to check how many charges are left.....

don't expect ggg to provide you with the obvious, ever. we already would have an auction house otherwise
GGG = Care and care = good gameplay and good gameplay = boners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info