Tomorrow (Thursday NZT/Wednesday US Time) we're planning to release patch 2.6.0d which addresses a number of bugs affecting players since Content Update 2.6.0 was released. While the patch is going through its final phases of quality assurance, we thought it would be beneficial to share the patch notes in the meantime.
- The Leaguestone progress bar now appears red when the leaguestone has not activated because it is underleveled for the area that the player is in.
- Added minimum generation levels to some mods on Leaguestones where they could drop before that content could spawn.
- Perandus Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have a 20% chance to spawn Cadiro in the next area.
- Onslaught Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have 20% increased Quantity of Items found in the next area.
- The Aspect of Ruination unique monster from the Luring Rampage Leaguestone mod now does 20% less damage.
- The Ancient Reliquary is now Normal difficulty.
- Made Ancient Reliquary Keys allocated as valuable items, according to allocation rules.
- Fixed an issue where the Tormented Alchemist was incorrectly called Tormented Poisoner in the challenge list.
- Fixed a bug where some areas would consume Tempest Leaguestone charges, but not create tempests.
- Fixed an issue where the Ambush Leaguestone prevented other sources of additional strongboxes (such as the Monstrous Treasure prophecy) from adding Strongboxes to the area.
- Fixed an issue where implicit mods on Windripper and Lioneye's Glare could be recovered with a Blessed Orb. These now correctly behave like legacy versions in the non-challenge leagues.
- Fixed a bug where Warbands Leaguestones could spawn mods with level restrictions higher than the area.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of the Arcane Halo effect.
- Fixed an issue where Voll's Protector was only granting one charge per skill use when it should be able to grant multiple charges.
- Fixed a client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.
- Fixed an instance start-up crash that would happen when a Tempest Leaguestone was used, and with a Tempest Prophecy triggered.
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Mar 7, 2017, 10:53:18 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Made Ancient Reliquary Keys allocated as valuable items, according to allocation rules.
What exactly does this mean?
Keys that drop will be allocated based on your party allocation settings when you're playing in a party, rather than being Free for All.
Also, this patch isn't out yet guys. None of these changes / fixes will take effect until the patch is released!
Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Mar 8, 2017, 1:26:08 AM
on Mar 8, 2017, 1:25:12 AM
Grinding Gear Games